Clear All

• Federer or Sampras?

Who do you pick?
    Roger Federer
    79.07%
    Pete Sampras
    20.93%

Federer. Never mind the stats.

He is more durable. Practically never gets injured and he is aging quite nicely as a Tennis player. Without looking up any history, i'm pretty certain that Pete used to be out here and there due to injuries, right?

So with Federer we don't have to look for the most prime version of him. He was doing pretty well even in 2012.

Comment

Sampras. Insane serve. He was ahead of his time.

Comment

Comment

Sampras the greatest.

Comment

Federer....

The guy had every singe attribute a tennis player could have

He played so elegantly using pure technique...

As great as sampras was I think federer takes it

The grand slams he won..the amount of finals he was in, I think through 2004-2007 he was almost untouchable (Especially at wimbledon and the us open)

He had an arch Rival as great as nadal...who was the only thing that held him back on clay even reaching the final in 3 successive years and winning it the 4th

We have people like Djokovic and Nadal (been injured a long time) and he still manages to challenge them even when we can see hes definitely past his prime

Comment

Federer....

The guy had every singe attribute a tennis player could have

He played so elegantly using pure technique...

As great as sampras was I think federer takes it

The grand slams he won..the amount of finals he was in, I think through 2004-2007 he was almost untouchable (Especially at wimbledon and the us open)

He had an arch Rival as great as nadal...who was the only thing that held him back on clay even reaching the final in 3 successive years and winning it the 4th

We have people like Djokovic and Nadal (been injured a long time) and he still manages to challenge them even when we can see hes definitely past his prime

Comment

Federer and it's not even close.

Comment

The sentimental side of me picks sampras. Sampras vs agassi rivalry was fun to watch.

Comment

50/50 in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X