No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd fighting Canelo at a CW doesn't change my response or make it not true. If you wont acknowledge it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can keep believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, that doesn't mean it's not your parents.

You thinking it comes back on me makes no sense. The passage of time doesn't make the post any less true when it was posted. You also treat the post as if it was stand alone when it was a response to something crazy you posted.
    Yes it was true that Manny refused a $40 million deal. The point is that it was not a serious request by Floyd. Floyd wasn't serious.

Yes its true that Manny asked for a CW. The point is that so did your hero Floyd. Both Floyd and you made it a big deal. Now you Floyd fans don't ever bring up this topic anymore. While you are not the KING on this (Reloaded is), you brought it up and I called you out!

You are the one who can't acknowledge that your hero Floyd was not serious back in 2012 and that he and his fans were hypocrites on the topic of CWs. So that is why I said you need to look in the mirror now just like you were asking me. You just can't get yourself to admit it.

Comment

• I think that Marquez is going to knock Manny out cold in the 6th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Yes it was true that Manny refused a $40 million deal. The point is that it was not a serious request by Floyd. Floyd wasn't serious.

Yes its true that Manny asked for a CW. The point is that so did your hero Floyd. Both Floyd and you made it a big deal. Now you Floyd fans don't ever bring up this topic anymore. While you are not the KING on this (Reloaded is), you brought it up and I called you out!

You are the one who can't acknowledge that your hero Floyd was not serious back in 2012 and that he and his fans were hypocrites on the topic of CWs. So that is why I said you need to look in the mirror now just like you were asking me. You just can't get yourself to admit it.
        Saying Floyd isn't serious doesn't justify Manny's actions. Manny walked away and refused because he wanted to.

No one made a big deal. the post was made in 2012, Floyd fought Canelo 6 months later in 2013. Why would you expect to see anything about that CW in this thread.

Does that make sense? Hey dunn, its 2 years after the Canelo/Floyd CW and I'm coming in this thread, which is about the Manny/JMM 4th fight, to call you out on Floyd making a CW, in a post written 6 months before Floyd did this. really. You can't be this fucking stupid or pathetic.

stop the f@ggity deflection. you are just desperate to change the narrative. what I wrote is still as true today as it was then. you just responded to it now because you can't stand to see any post critical of Manny's actions go unanswered.

Comment

Saying Floyd isn't serious doesn't justify Manny's actions. Manny walked away and refused because he wanted to.

No one made a big deal. the post was made in 2012, Floyd fought Canelo 6 months later in 2013. Why would you expect to see anything about that CW in this thread.

Does that make sense? Hey dunn, its 2 years after the Canelo/Floyd CW and I'm coming in this thread, which is about the Manny/JMM 4th fight, to call you out on Floyd making a CW, in a post written 6 months before Floyd did this. really. You can't be this fucking stupid or pathetic.

stop the f@ggity deflection. you are just desperate to change the narrative. what I wrote is still as true today as it was then. you just responded to it now because you can't stand to see any post critical of Manny's actions go unanswered.
          Talk about deflection.

Your post from 2012 had those comments. Now in 2015 it came back at you. If you can't admit to that then your post in 2012 is meaningless since you are not even taking your own comments and suggestions seriously ..... well, I have to say, you must then be a Floyd fan. Only Floyd fans can do that with a straight face.

You are commenting like Reloaded now. It's like us bringing back one of his hateful threads on CWs and him saying but what does Canelo's CW have to do with that. Give me a break!

Manny walked away in 2012 because Floyd was not making a serious effort with his demands. WHile everyone except for Floyd fans already knew that, 2015 rumors makes that as clear as daylight. I can't sugar coat it. Facts are facts. Manny lost twice since then and gets a better deal.

Comment

Talk about deflection.

Your post from 2012 had those comments. Now in 2015 it came back at you. If you can't admit to that then your post in 2012 is meaningless since you are not even taking your own comments and suggestions seriously ..... well, I have to say, you must then be a Floyd fan. Only Floyd fans can do that with a straight face.

You are commenting like Reloaded now. It's like us bringing back one of his hateful threads on CWs and him saying but what does Canelo's CW have to do with that. Give me a break!

Manny walked away in 2012 because Floyd was not making a serious effort with his demands. WHile everyone except for Floyd fans already knew that, 2015 rumors makes that as clear as daylight. I can't sugar coat it. Facts are facts. Manny lost twice since then and gets a better deal.
            well, I stand corrected. you actually are that fucking pathetic and stupid. you keep trying to make Manny taking the 4th JMM fight admirable. it wasn't and never will be.

Yes, he is making more than $40 mil, no ppv offered by Floyd so not taking that deal was a good long term business move. but Manny isn't getting a better deal since losing twice you idiot. He is taking full testing and getting 40% now. In 2009, had he not walked away, he'd have gotten 50%.

None of the comments you are whining about were made in this thread so the crap about coming back to get me is ******ed.

Comment

• Love going back to shocking moments in boxing and reading the reaction comments.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Tha ring entrance gave me the chills..All the Mexicans singing "El Rey" or "The King" for non spanish speakers,, Music to my ears!!! VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              Oh my god!!!!
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              what the hell just happened.....

oh my gosh

i hppe he is ok

i really hope he is ok
              Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
              Omfg is manny dead ?????
              Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              he Killed him
              Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww
              Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              WOW! LOL what a fight
              Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              HOLY **** !!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              OMFG!!!!!!!!!....MARQUEZ is the mother****ing MAN!!.
              Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
              incredible. ****ing incredible!
              Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              oh my gawdddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! KOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I think he's dead
              Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              TKO!!!!!! Down goes Pacquiao!!
              Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              waararrrrrrr marquezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              What Tha FUUUUUUDGE!!!!!!
              Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              P A C T R D S are D E A D!!!!!
              Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              There is a god out there!

Pacquaio out cold!

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ I LOVE YOU!
              Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I seriously thought Marquez was done...then comes that right hand! Amazing
              Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
              Un****ing believable.
              Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Pacquiao just got turned into a highlight reel! Holy shit!!!!!
              Originally posted by Basco View Post
              Divine Justice was made today!
              Originally posted by Rox View Post
              Pac got hattoned!
              Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Marquez's knocking the F out of Manny win > Manny's 3 robbery wins..

JUSTICE..........
              Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              That is what you call redemption, resolution and ****ing straight epicness.

Comment

well, I stand corrected. you actually are that fucking pathetic and stupid. you keep trying to make Manny taking the 4th JMM fight admirable. it wasn't and never will be.

Yes, he is making more than $40 mil, no ppv offered by Floyd so not taking that deal was a good long term business move. but Manny isn't getting a better deal since losing twice you idiot. He is taking full testing and getting 40% now. In 2009, had he not walked away, he'd have gotten 50%.

None of the comments you are whining about were made in this thread so the crap about coming back to get me is ******ed.
                More deflection. Your post was about Manny not taking the offer given to him in 2012 and now that that no longer works for you, you go back to 2009.

Floyd had roadblocks. I pointed it out to you and you deflected.

Now you trying to deflect some more ......... Simple suggestion. If you can't handle the truth about your hero Floyd, don't try to ask others to do it because at the end of the day you will be called out on it.

Comment

More deflection. Your post was about Manny not taking the offer given to him in 2012 and now that that no longer works for you, you go back to 2009.

Floyd had roadblocks. I pointed it out to you and you deflected.

Now you trying to deflect some more ......... Simple suggestion. If you can't handle the truth about your hero Floyd, don't try to ask others to do it because at the end of the day you will be called out on it.
                  How is answering your points deflecting? Manny still didn't take the offer. I acknowledged he did better than $40 mil but less than the 09 offer, both facts.

You brought up stuff that wasn't in the thread to try and change the discussion. This thread is about manny/jmm 4, not canelo or Floyd. Yet you brought them up to make a stupid point about an issue that wouldn't come up for another 6 months.

Stick to the thread topic.

Comment

How is answering your points deflecting? Manny still didn't take the offer. I acknowledged he did better than $40 mil but less than the 09 offer, both facts.

You brought up stuff that wasn't in the thread to try and change the discussion. This thread is about manny/jmm 4, not canelo or Floyd. Yet you brought them up to make a stupid point about an issue that wouldn't come up for another 6 months.

Stick to the thread topic.
                    In that post, you were the one who brought up the CW and $40 million. Now that I comment on that you say "stick with Manny/Marquez". Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                      Love going back to shocking moments in boxing and reading the reaction comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X