Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRIME TYSON VS CURRENT WLADIMIR. I got Wlad. Who agrees. Click agree.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIME TYSON VS CURRENT WLADIMIR. I got Wlad. Who agrees. Click agree.

Going to explain soon, why I got Wladimir.
    Agree. Wladimir beats Prime Tyson
    17.39%
    Disagree. Prime Tyson beats Wladimir. But Prime Lewis give Tyson HELL.
    82.61%

Pre Manny Steward.

Wladimir's glass chin will get shattered not just by Tyson, but by a variety of punchers. But ever since Samuel Peter +, Wlad has improved dramatically.

His chin is still glass, that's not the point, the point is it is now IMPOSSIBLE to get to Wladimir's chin.

Wlad is a 6'6 248 Pound Slick White Lennox Lewis. Ya we get it he's not quite as slick, and not quite as skilled. But overall he represents the boring side of Lewis quite well.

I say he is a B+ A- Carbon Copy.

Even a B+ A- Version beats Prime Tyson.

Tyson is a mental midget. I know a lot of people love Tyson .I ALSO LOVE TYSON .BUT i refuse to be brainwashed into thinking he was some invincible force to deal with during his 2 year ass short as **** prime.

If you don't back down, he folds, he shown it again and again. Frank Bruno almost knocked him out the first time, but Bruno just didn't have the ability to string together a combo.

Wladimir's jab will keep Tyson beyond reach time and time again. If Tyson gets close, Wlad smothers him. Wlad also perfected the LEwis trick of clinching and LEANING on people, 245 pounds of solid Ukrainian fed steak muscles leaning on lil midget Mike.

Wladimir got tremendous right hand single punch power. His power is arguably on par with Lewis if not better, talking about that one punch power. Tyson is easy to hit with the right hand.

One thing I noticed about Tyson is he like to block punches with his face. That do not work against Wlad or Lewis prime for prime.

The truth of the matter is, the Ruddock fight version of Tyson wasn't THAT FAR removed from prime. AT MOST I say Tyson was still semi prime against Ruddock, and he was being badly exposed.

This version of Wladimir wins a UD Decision, in one boring ass fight.

Watch Tua vs Lewis

and imagine a less skilled Lewis vs a faster meaner PCP Tua.

Wlad won't win as easily as Lewis did against Tua, but he still will probably end up 9-3 8-4
    Last edited by TheHayeMaker; 05-16-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        That Tyson would have had to be a ****ing T REX.

A 7 foot tall version of Tyson is too scary to comprehend

Comment

Did you really just say that Tyson blocks punches with his face ?, don't ever remember him beaing 'easy' to hit with the right hand either.

Comment

tyson had problems with bigger guys with stiff jabs. once tyson signed with don king & married that twit gibbons he fell apart. tyson would been far more aggressive then any of wlad's recent opponents. tyson was pretty darn good inside with those uppercuts. i actually voted tyson to win but now that i think about it i'd say i'm 50\50 on the fight. if tyson don't get inside then wlad jabs him to death but if tyson can land a big one inside then it's lights out...would have been a good matchup

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Did you really just say that Tyson blocks punches with his face ?, don't ever remember him beaing 'easy' to hit with the right hand either.

The following people that 'brought it' against Tyson
              James Smith- Tony Tucker-Buster Douglas-José Ribalta-Ruddock x2-Holyfield x2
              Lewis.

Every single person that actaully 'brought it' either went the distance against Tyson or knocked him the **** out.

Tyson went the distance against Uncle Fuker Tucker dude. James Smith had Tyson going the distance as well.

Jos Ribalta went the full 10 Rounds against Mike. These are basically C- To C+
              level fighters who went the distance against Prime Tyson.

Prime Tyson was a myth.

Sorry I love Tyson but we gotta speak truth here.

Everyone Tyson beaten up in his prime could have easily been taken out by
              Lewis or Wlad or Holyfield as well. Easily.

Lewis was beating up the same level of opposition during his first 22 fights as well, he just never got the publicity.

People say Wlad fought shyt competition

look at Tyson's resume .. It is filled with god damn bums, razer ruddock
              and a shot to pieces Larry Holmes.

When he stepped it up, he got stepped down.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                tyson had problems with bigger guys with stiff jabs. once tyson signed with don king & married that twit gibbons he fell apart. tyson would been far more aggressive then any of wlad's recent opponents. tyson was pretty darn good inside with those uppercuts. i actually voted tyson to win but now that i think about it i'd say i'm 50\50 on the fight. if tyson don't get inside then wlad jabs him to death but if tyson can land a big one inside then it's lights out...would have been a good matchup
                Tyson stops him. Prime Tyson unreal. too fast, too good movement and too much power.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                  The following people that 'brought it' against Tyson
                  James Smith- Tony Tucker-Buster Douglas-José Ribalta-Ruddock x2-Holyfield x2
                  Lewis.

Every single person that actaully 'brought it' either went the distance against Tyson or knocked him the **** out.

Tyson went the distance against Uncle Fuker Tucker dude. James Smith had Tyson going the distance as well.

Jos Ribalta went the full 10 Rounds against Mike. These are basically C- To C+
                  level fighters who went the distance against Prime Tyson.

Prime Tyson was a myth.

Sorry I love Tyson but we gotta speak truth here.

Everyone Tyson beaten up in his prime could have easily been taken out by
                  Lewis or Wlad or Holyfield as well. Easily.

Lewis was beating up the same level of opposition during his first 22 fights as well, he just never got the publicity.

People say Wlad fought shyt competition

look at Tyson's resume .. It is filled with god damn bums, razer ruddock
                  and a shot to pieces Larry Holmes.

When he stepped it up, he got stepped down.
                  Sigh... stop posting fights that Tyson had after his troubled personal life, don't talk about his prime and then say Buster Douglas, if you knew anything about Tyson you'd know why he lost that fight and especially the Lewis fight.

Regardless if he had a 2 year prime, that 2 years he was unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
                    Sigh... stop posting fights that Tyson had after his troubled personal life, don't talk about his prime and then say Buster Douglas, if you knew anything about Tyson you'd know why he lost that fight and especially the Lewis fight.

Regardless if he had a 2 year prime, that 2 years he was unstoppable.
                    I didn't just post fights after his 'prime' dude.

He in his full prime went the distance

against uncle fuker Tucker

and James 'the terror from alabama' Smith

They troubled him big time and he had to dig deep to win the Decisions.

Also against Ruddock

it was a very very premature stoppage in the first fight.

Look.. if you have a 'iron chin' your chin don't go away right?

So how come Tyson can't do in 18 Rounds what Lennox did in 2 against Ruddock

People say Ruddock was shot,but you dont just suddenly develop a glass chin.

So how come Lewis managed to KO Ruddock in 2 rounds

when Tyson can't in 2 fights....

Comment

Working...
                    X