• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicano - Quest For Homeland

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Man i was just watching that the other day... i'm just ashamed of how low our people have fallen. **** these fake gangsters... A real Chicano stands and fights for his people, no some colors or turf...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Man i was just watching that the other day... i'm just ashamed of how low our people have fallen. **** these fake gangsters... A real Chicano stands and fights for his people, no some colors or turf...
            Yes but those gang bangers are still Chicano's, the problem is that they are fighting for the wrong things. I was one of them and the only thing that saved me was education.

Gangs were formed because they were protecting themselves from oppression and injustice. The problem is that now gangs are what they because of drugs and money.

This isn't West Side Story...lol gangs are doing what they do not for turf but for the money they make controlling the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post

Hey...hey....those dudes are Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by So Focused View Post
                Hey...hey....those dudes are Ricans.
                And they all do their eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Yes but those gang bangers are still Chicano's, the problem is that they are fighting for the wrong things. I was one of them and the only thing that saved me was education.

Gangs were formed because they were protecting themselves from oppression and injustice. The problem is that now gangs are what they because of drugs and money.

This isn't West Side Story...lol gangs are doing what they do not for turf but for the money they make controlling the turf.
                  Cuauh, I bet you were one of them Southern California street gangsters.

I bet you still rock Ben Davis, wife beaters, and Chuck Taylors, and have a ****load of tattoos.

Comment

Even Mexicans on the internet gangbang, you hate on Puerto Ricans religiously, and blacks too, anybody who isn't Mexican, and its a shame America funds this kinda garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X