• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As opposed to Roger who smokes crack then smacks his wife

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I wouldn't do it but this is nothing new. Drinking your own urine is something that has been going on for thousands of years by millions of people. Loyoto Machida, mma fighter says he does it every morning.

It's very big in India and part of their culture. Again I wouldn't do it but there are many people including doctors that say it's beneficial to your health.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          I wouldn't do it but this is nothing new. Drinking your own urine is something that has been going on for thousands of years by millions of people. Loyoto Machida, mma fighter says he does it every morning.

It's very big in India and part of their culture. Again I wouldn't do it but there are many people including doctors that say it's beneficial to your health.
          still nasty...how the **** are you going to drink waste and kiss your family on the lips?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            I think anyone getting kissed by Roger and his crack head grill is disgusting.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              I think anyone getting kissed by Roger and his crack head grill is disgusting.

his brother..

Comment

Huh? Its not like Marquez drinked pissed and seconds later kissed his daughter/wife.
                Just like a girl swallows and still kisses.

Comment

Originally posted by panickinu View Post
                  Huh? Its not like Marquez drinked pissed and seconds later kissed his daughter/wife.
                  Just like a girl swallows and still kisses.
                  so its cool for a girl to swollow nut and kiss the baby...**** no

i dont like my girl sucking me up b/c im not trying to kiss own on dick

Comment

ahahahahhahahah

Comment

Roger needs to stfu.. He smoked crack and kissed his daughter.. Beat his girlfriend in front of his daughter.. And choked out a *****, who's daughter may or may not have seen it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X