Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquiao by a close decision..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Marquez beats Pacquiao by a close decision..

Would the public still be interested in a rematch or would everyone just accept that the matchup between the two will always be close and a rematch would just produce the same result as their first 3 fights (Close Decisions).

If a Mayweather fight comes up, would Pacquiao fans want to see a JMM loss avenged or would they rather a much anticipated showdown with Mayweather?

What would be next for JMM?

we all know jmm won't get a decision against pacman.. It could not be clearer than the last fight and he still didn't get the decision. Now that pacman is even bigger, JMM will definitely not get a decision.

Comment

when Marquez exterminates Pacquiao he should go down to 140 and take Morales title to become the first Mexican to win titles in 5 divisions
      Last edited by LeG00N; 09-23-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I like that plan. I sure would not mind him being above Morales. If anyone deserves it it's JMM.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        when Marquez exterminated Pacquiao he should go down to 140 and take Morales title to become the first Mexican to win titles in 5th divisions

Comment

Marquez will never beat Pacquiao by a "close decision". If its a close decision, it will go to Pacquiao.

Comment

I think we all agree on this one.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Marquez will never beat Pacquiao by a "close decision". If its a close decision, it will go to Pacquiao.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is a rematch clause in the Pac-Marquez contract. So if Marquez beats Pac the next fight would be a rematch for sure. Don't wanna see it, personally.

Comment

JMM has to win by KO he was already robbed at least once, twice IMO.

Comment

Don't bet on it.

Pac wins by KO within 7 rounds.

Too much size, speed and power for Marquez to handle at this stage.

When you get KD by Katsidis @135, there's something to say about your chin.

Comment

don't worry pac is gonna be roided up like never before and the catch weight is there too and of course arum telling JMM to throw the fight..JMM is in a no win situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X