Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Broner, Garcia, Judah and Malignaggi Fight Khan's Leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Broner, Garcia, Judah and Malignaggi Fight Khan's Leftovers?

IMO Broner got whupped by Malignaggi, got away with a gift decision, now he's fighting Maidana.

Garcia landed a lucky punch on Khan, ran from the rematch and instead fought Judah, after that he fought a Judah leftover (Matthysse) going even lower down the totem pole.

Judah and Malignaggi.... well they're fighting each other!

So why are all these boxers fighting Khan leftovers? The damage was already done by Khan, those boxers might never be the same again so what's the point? Khan stopped Judah and Paulie, and he floored Maidana in the first round, then battered him for the rest of the fight.

Why is Khan Briedis Prescotts leftovers ?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      End Thread/

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        lol anyone with any boxing knowledge knows Khan was weight-drained at 135. You think Ward stops Dawson at 175?

Well then.

Comment

Why do we get these threads?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Why do we get these threads?
            Because we all did terrible things in a former life.

Comment

Sometimes I feel Khan was smart and lucky to hit Maidana with that body shot in the first round. If it wasn't for that knocking out Maidanas wind sales I think Maidana would've took Khan out that night .. Oh well sht happens.

Comment

Khan vs Maidana was a great fight, Khan won because of the point deduction and the KD, maidana won 5 or 6 rounds and battered Khan in the 10th. Both have each others respect but Khan has gone downhill since, especially his punch resistance which wasn't great to begin with. maidana isn't a Khan leftover like Judah and Paulie are. (he dominated those 2, while after the Maidana fight, he went to hospital)

Maidana more than likely would KO Khan at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  Sometimes I feel Khan was smart and lucky to hit Maidana with that body shot in the first round. If it wasn't for that knocking out Maidanas wind sales I think Maidana would've took Khan out that night .. Oh well sht happens.
                  Shit does happen. Ironically, your statements lead me to believe that you know shit about boxing.

Comment

Cause they all are GBP boxers, what a dumb question

Comment

Working...
                    X