Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else dissapointed Angulo quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised at all. He's a 2nd tier fighter who exposes himself to stuff like that in every fight. In this case it was getting his orbital busted. You walk around the ring without a defense and you're gonna get caught.

Comment

No, he suffered an injury. Nothing wrong with living to fight another day.

Comment

I don't get it, How does Angulo get a pass for quitting but Ortiz doesn't? Maidana was...uncertain, I wasn't Ortiz that night so I don't know what went on in his head but Lopez was legitimate considering the hospital pictures showed his jaw being broken. Not to mention we heard him speak.

Either way, pass or not, you couch analyst need to spar and understand what happens in there before you go around disparaging fighters. Put things into perspective. It's one thing to just give up mid fight when you're fine (Roberto Duran) It's another to preserve what health you can after fighting for however long you did.

Comment

What a stupid thread. Clearly he couldn't go on fighting with a fractured orbital bone. smh

Comment

Working...
          X