No announcement yet.

Mayweather Guerrero your not excited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Guerrero your not excited

I love this fight i hope it happens you will see an even better showing from Guerrero it will be his third fight at ww where he will be completely adjusted to the higher weight not to mention the passion and desire to be the best he will give Mayweather fits mark my words on this.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I love this fight i hope it happens you will see an even better showing from Guerrero it will be his third fight at ww where he will be completely adjusted to the higher weight not to mention the passion and desire to be the best he will give Mayweather fits mark my words on this.
    C'mon man. you know some of the posters here will complain about anything floyd does just because. The same posters who have been saying Canelo hasn't done anything to get a floyd fight are now saying yeah give it to him over Ghost. I guess KOing archie solis in the street enhanced Canelo's resume.

If floyd and Bob can't work together then there are 3 fights floyd will pursue: Canelo, Ghost, cotto rematch. Sergio or Manny is a better fight than all 3. Ghost is probably the worst of the 3, but it isn't all that bad given what ghost brings to the table.

Comment

I'm sure he would have moments. I don't think any fight goes by without one fighter having a moment, even Marquez had a moment in the second round against Floyd. Do you really think Guerrero would beat Mayweather though?

I don't mind the fight if Mayweather fights a second fight next year against someone better. Otherwise, its sh**.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'm sure he would have moments. I don't think any fight goes by without one fighter having a moment, even Marquez had a moment in the second round against Floyd. Do you really think Guerrero would beat Mayweather though?

I don't mind the fight if Mayweather fights a second fight next year against someone better. Otherwise, its sh**.
        I dont know if Guerrero can win thats the part thats compelling to me,that hunger Guerrero posses sometimes breeds legends.

Comment

If that's your pick for Floyd's one fight in 2013, then so be it.

To each his own.

Comment

Far more deserving fighters who should be in the ring with him.. cant hate on guerrero for chasing the money, Hes doing all right moves rightnow making the berto fight bigger than what it was..I dont see ghost giving a challenge, most likely get shut out every round. Great payday for the ghost not a good challenge fight ...

Comment

Sure why not? Let's have another year of meaningless fights. Is Berto like the official stepping stone to Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                Far more deserving fighters who should be in the ring with him.. cant hate on guerrero for chasing the money, Hes doing all right moves rightnow making the berto fight bigger than what it was..I dont see ghost giving a challenge, most likely get shut out every round. Great payday for the ghost not a good challenge fight ...
                But who? You know Pac aint gonna happen cause TR/Arum/Floyd ducking!
                You got Bradleyi n your sig...the same with him...Top Rank!
                Sergio already got a fight lined up!
                Cotto would be bull**** cause he already beat his ass easy!
                What else is there? Alexander? lol

I would prefer Canelo over Ghost cause Canelo got KO power and at least a punchers chance but i think we all know that the Canelo fight will definatly happen in the future...end of 2013 or May 2014 as Floyds last fight so no hate if he dont fight him right now...the only other option would be Trout if he gets through Cotto.
                Its not Floyds fault that the other boxers are already lined up/are on another company/arent potential HOFers

Comment

Working...
                X