No announcement yet.

ESPN: Please fire Fat Dan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: Please fire Fat Dan

Sorry for this useless rant post but if I hear Rafael pronounce Marquez's name Juwan Manual one more time I think I'm going to go insane

I'd prefer they fire Skip Bayless. He's just a redneck with a suit.

Comment

its like when Jalen Rose called him 'Mar-Kwez'

Comment

least he knows the sport than some of the other idiots they have talking about it on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          least he knows the sport than some of the other idiots they have talking about it on ESPN.
          that fat piece of shi* had berto winning against ortiz...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
            that fat piece of shi* had berto winning against ortiz...
            :0
            Still though... when they have other people on espn talking about boxing... I just want to smack my head on the keyboard till I bleed.

Comment

:0
              Still though... when they have other people on espn talking about boxing... I just want to smack my head on the keyboard till I bleed.
              That's usually my reaction when people on ESPN are talking about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                I always feel that most of them don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Also I think if you don't have any experience in the sport... you really shouldn't be considered an "expert"

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

I always feel that most of them don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Also I think if you don't have any experience in the sport... you really shouldn't be considered an "expert"
                    I don't necessarily agree with the later half of the sentiment. Larry Merchant, for example, has never boxed. But he's definitely an expert, the man has forgotten more fights than I've seen and he saw most of them in person. The thing is, you need to have a lot of experience to be an "expert" if you haven't actually played. More than just a suit, a script and some dumbass catch phrase.

Comment

Working...
                    X