Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So people are happy that Floyd is fighting Maidanas leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So people are happy that Floyd is fighting Maidanas leftovers?

Who has Ortiz beat at 147 that makes him impressive?

Andre "I have never faced a real threat at welterweight" Berto?

Lol already, wow.

All of your Mayweather opponents discredits are set in stone.

You complain about the same things you defend. I will never understand you.

Comment

Yeah beating Andre Berto, the number 2 welterweight in the world in a 2011 FOTY makes you interesting. Shocker.

I'm about as happy about this as i was with Manny fighting chris johns leftover jmm. Just stop it. It's a good fight.

Comment

you're trying to hard. that's you in the black shirt in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
          Yeah beating Andre Berto, the number 2 welterweight in the world in a 2011 FOTY makes you interesting. Shocker.

I'm about as happy about this as i was with Manny fighting chris johns leftover jmm. Just stop it. It's a good fight.

Being in a FOTY means squat.

Andre Berto being number 2 in a division that has fizzled out since 2006-2008, is not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Lol already, wow.

All of your Mayweather opponents discredits are set in stone.

You complain about the same things you defend. I will never understand you.
            Uh, there was an entire division full of prime, healthy welterweights ready to tangle with Floyd.

He avoided them all to fight old men and guys from lower weight classes.

Now, hes set to fight a guy who has 1 fight against one of the most overrated welterweights of the last 10 years,

and people suddenly forget he lost his balls against Marcos Maidana.

Comment

Floyd vs Ortiz is a better fight than pacman last 4 fights even better than pacman vs JMM 3 at 144CW Ortiz is on the top right now

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                Floyd vs Ortiz is a better fight than pacman last 4 fights even better than pacman vs JMM 3 at 144CW Ortiz is on the top right now
                Ortiz is on top because he beat Andre Berto?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                  Uh, there was an entire division full of prime, healthy welterweights ready to tangle with Floyd.

He avoided them all to fight old men and guys from lower weight classes.

Now, hes set to fight a guy who has 1 fight against one of the most overrated welterweights of the last 10 years,

and people suddenly forget he lost his balls against Marcos Maidana.
                  There was a healthy Welterweight in Berto for Manny to tangle with.....what did he do... he chose 39 year old Shane Mosley.......

They have both been doing it......

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                    Ortiz is on top because he beat Andre Berto?

lol
                    in amazing fashion

Comment

Working...
                    X