No announcement yet.

Ike Quartey vs Oscar De La Hoya.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
    I've got Oscar, but I think there should have been a rematch. It was probably Oscar and his side holding back the rematch instead of the Quartey camp.

Karma comes for everyone though. Oscar lost to Shane, then went for the rematch because he was still the bigger star and he was trying to redem himself. Would Oscar have given Shane a rematch had he won? As we all know, Oscar fought Shane again and lost again. The boxing Gods weren't happy with Oscar not giving Quartey another shot though he deserved it.
    Did the boxing gods also inject Mosley with PEDs without him knowing?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Did the boxing gods also inject Mosley with PEDs without him knowing?
      Like if Oscar wasn't injecting himself with anything illegal either.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Like if Oscar wasn't injecting himself with anything illegal either.
        Look at them in that fight. Shane looked like a super middleweight. Vargas did too. Oscar had some tough luck with the cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Look at them in that fight. Shane looked like a super middleweight. Vargas did too. Oscar had some tough luck with the cheaters.
          Yea look at them in that fight. Oscar when he was injected himself did better in the rematch, Oscar who was injecting himself stopped a juiced up Vargas...Oscar had more money so he could afford the good stuff.

It's OK, Oscar cheated, won't let us know exactly what he took since he refuses to sign the waiver. But, whatever it is what it is.

Comment

disagree man. I dont see much evidence

Comment

Comment

Comment

I thought Oscar Barely pulled it out.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Since I believe that fight was a robbery, and De La Hoya refused to give Quartey a rematch, lets settle this **** once and for all. Who did you guys have winning the fight?
                    I had Hoya winning,but tbh that fight was so close could have went either way..Great fight,I would not call a fight that close a robbery either..Maybe Hoya got the nod cause of his popularity,but I still would not call it a robbery...

Comment

oscar won it, close as hell but won

Comment

Working...
                      X