Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the most winnable fight for Floyd if he returns this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the most winnable fight for Floyd if he returns this year?

If Floyd returns this year, what would be the most winnable fight? Let's get a possible dela Hoya rematch out of the poll because Pacman already retired the man, let's also take Margarito out of the poll because Mayweather will never have the balls to face the guy. So out of these 3, Pacman, Cotto and a Hatton rematch where Sr. is in Hatton's corner, what would be the most winnable fight for Mayweather?
    A Hatton rematch at 140 w/ Floyd Sr. in Hatton's corner
    75.00%
    A Cotto fight at 147
    16.67%
    A Pacquiao fight at 140
    8.33%

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
    If Floyd returns this year, what would be the most winnable fight? Let's get a possible dela Hoya rematch out of the poll because Pacman already retired the man, let's also take Margarito out of the poll because Mayweather will never have the balls to face the guy. So out of these 3, Pacman, Cotto and a Hatton rematch where Sr. is in Hatton's corner, what would be the most winnable fight for Mayweather?
    A Ricky Hatton rematch!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ricky hatton

Comment

Most winnable , any fight Floyd takes on he will win !

Comment

he can win them all

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            Most winnable , any fight Floyd takes on he will win !
            He lost six fights as an amateur so not ANY fight is winnable for Floyd.

Comment

I would say Hatton ofcourse. Then Cotto and then Pac...I believe Pac would trouble Mayweather more then Cotto. Cotto doesn't bring anything Mayweather hasn't seen before

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                I would say Hatton ofcourse. Then Cotto and then Pac...I believe Pac would trouble Mayweather more then Cotto. Cotto doesn't bring anything Mayweather hasn't seen before
                Well, Cotto would be bigger and faster than Hatton, and wouldn't be a sucker for check hooks. Cotto did handle Mosley easily and took on a bigger Margarito, Mayweather wouldn't even want to have anything to do with Mosley or Margarito, balls is definitely something Mayweather hasn't seen before.

Comment

Cotto at 147. Too fast Too Smart Too Accurate and would stop Cotto late. I afraid for Mayweather because of Cotto's low blow.

Comment

Well, Cotto would be bigger and faster than Hatton, and wouldn't be a sucker for check hooks. Cotto did handle Mosley easily and took on a bigger Margarito, Mayweather wouldn't even want to have anything to do with Mosley or Margarito, balls is definitely something Mayweather hasn't seen before.
                    Re watch the fight. I had it a draw and many had Mosley winning. I love how Cotto fans think it was a easy Cotto win.

Comment

Working...
                    X