Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux's Trainer Slams Ref For Not Penalizing Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he obviously should of been penalized but to pretend it had any barring on the fight is ridiculous lemieux had maybe a .4 percent chance to win 1 round

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

obvious DISQUALIFICATION. ggg should be SUSPENDED for that.

"he was gonna win anyway", that's not the point.

"it was not intentional" how DF do you know this, and that doesn't mean sht either.

golovkin saw him on one knee and clocked him on the chin

GGG = DIRTY

the same tards here defending this are the same people who cried when marquez stepped on pacquiao's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        No if you actually watched the fight you saw what he was talking about. And it was not a 'millisecond'. And Lemieux was on one knee, 2 feet lower than his normal height. Abraham was disqualified for a similar foul, and MANY fighters have been. Fouls are not to be tolerated. Behind the head, rabbit punch, punch after the bell, during the break, when the opponent is already down... all are fouls and should be called. Colon is in a COMA right now because of this crap.

Doesn't matter, intentional or not. And HERE is what is EXPECTED: DO NOT FOUL YOUR OPPONENT. If you can't follow the rules, don't be an athelete. This has nothing to do with 'hater'. Wow, I can't believe the dolts coming on here defending an obvious foul. And I repeat... at the exact same time Colon is in a coma for fouls. And BTW, Steve Willis may be fun to watch, but if he or any ref can't control the fight, they should NOT be a ref anymore. NYSAC had better call these refs on the carpet and fix the problem. And one final note... I would be saying the exact same thing is GGG, Floydie, whoever was fouled. So don't start in calling me a hater. GGG probably would've won the match anyway, so why would he need to foul his opponent? It's ignorant and shouldn't be tolerated. I'd rather not have boxing looked upon as a pathetic foul filled death sport, that is if YOU don't mind.
        Ramsay is making an excuse. you have to take case by case and Abraham clearly fouled Dirrel which even was only stopped because Dirrel pretended to be hurt.

People acting like this hasn't happened before and not saying it's right but it's honestly not important.

And Thankfully Lemule is more than a man than guys like Dirrel and actually believe in their ability to win by actual victory.

Comment

@ daggum saying it was a "millisecond"

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            It was really right after he went down.

It's easy for you to see now because you know it's about to happen.

But sure, take a point.

Lemieux would have lost no matter what.

The reason only haters are talking about it because it was clear after about 1 minute Lemieux was gonna lose.
            let me guess, you will sing a different tune if that was golovkin getting punched while on one knee.. it was an obvious DQ'd.. no point taken away, thats not enough, that was DIRTY.

Comment

That's the same punch that caused Roy Jones his first defeat. Check the Montell Griffin fight.
              Last edited by Nomadic; 10-18-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

GGG fans are nothing more but hypocrites had this been him on the receiving end of this foul they would Be crying to kingdom come but since it was a b level fighter it's ok because they were so impressed with this mismatch! The man backed up and took a knee in no way should GGG have been allowed to hit him while he was down ..Any Other boxer does they get Pts deducted or a dq ! Protect yourself at all times that's why he took a knee !!

Disgraceful officiating by the ref !Even more disgraceful by GGG fans defending this !
                Last edited by imperial1; 10-18-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  he hit him literally a millisecond after his knee touched. how could he stop throwing a punch that quickly? it was just bad luck/bad timing. you can't expect a fighter to stop throwign because their opponent might take a knee.
                  well well well.. look what we have here, you were the one on here on crusade against clinching. . but punching your opponent on one knee, who gives a sht right

Comment

Originally posted by damian War View Post
                    [IMG][/IMG]

obvious DISQUALIFICATION. ggg should be SUSPENDED for that.

"he was gonna win anyway", that's not the point.

"it was not intentional" how DF do you know this, and that doesn't mean sht either.

golovkin saw him on one knee and clocked him on the chin

GGG = DIRTY

the same tards here defending this are the same people who cried when marquez stepped on pacquiao's shoes.
                    Obvious disqualification for what? He was able to continue. I think an intentional foul is 2 points, that's fine, dock him.

But I guess you can't see someone actually beating Golovkin so you want a DQ. Moral victory I guess?

Comment

Not only did GGG hit Lemieux while he was down but at the end of that same round GGG hit Lemieux after the bell & nothing was done..Not saying GGG is a dirty fighter cause these fouls were unintentional & happened at tbe spur of the moment, but a foul os a foul..

Comment

Working...
                      X