Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do when a bum approaches you and asks for money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What do you do when a bum approaches you and asks for money?

A lot of bums walk up to me and ask for change. I used to give spare change to this homeless woman at the parking lot of a grocery store. But then she kept coming back and asking me for more and more change, being a total shameless freeloader. She would approach me energetically like "Can I have seventy-five cents please, baby?"

It got to the point where I just said no.

At first she asked humbly, as though she had dignity. But she showed her true colors after a while.

Do you give money to homeless people?

Personally, I feel many bums are exaggerating their helplessness and have no intentions on improving their situation just so they can acquire handouts. They're just freeloaders. I'm not saying I will never give money to a homeless person; it's just that some bums are shady. Also I don't like being approached, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Bums ruin it for everybody. Where I live you can't even enjoy the park because there are so many disgusting smelly bums there who litter liquor bottles on the grass and make the place smell nasty like urine and cigarette.

Additionally, what do you do when you are exiting a freeway and there's a bum standing at the end of the exit seeking handouts? That annoys the hell out of me.
    Last edited by punchr; 08-28-2016, 01:06 PM.

me, if i the bum isnt young and healthy, i give what i can. not for me to tell him what to spend it on.

sometimes bums have mental issues and do what they must. thats just a part of life.

Comment

I say I can get him a job and give him Juergen Braehmer's number.

Comment

I try to fight him and end up getting knocked out with my iPhone missing.

Comment

i'll occasionaly ask if he'll suck my co.ck,he'll say no and i'll tell him thats his answer then.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            i'll occasionaly ask if he'll suck my co.ck,he'll say no and i'll tell him thats his answer then.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              What if he says yes? Do you really want a bum's mouth on your dick?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                What if he says yes? Do you really want a bum's mouth on your dick?
                **** that,i throw him the change and run like ****.

Comment

If you're smart enough to ask someone for money then you're smart enough to say "welcome to mcdonalds, may I take your order"

Comment

If they look able bodied to work, I give nothing. I normally give something though.

I help people in broken cars in intersections by pushing them out the way if I see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X