Pernell Whitaker is an *******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pernell Whitaker is an *******

You can't make this **** up. Watch.

This sounds like something Mayweather or Don King would do.

Stop with this one sided bullshyt. How do we know the family politics or if he's got a fked up family. If he's in the wrong, fair enough, but the court sided with him and we don't know his side of the story.

I'm instantly skeptical because of that garbage, witch hunting journalist.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-11-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Family i's family. That's personal. You don't know what went on between them.

Comment

saw this years ago....but amazing how you managed to bring up Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          saw this years ago....but amazing how you managed to bring up Mayweather
          Just keeping him relevant.

Comment

No one was paying the taxes...the house would have been taken anyway

Comment

Not surprised. Crackheads have done worse to fund their addiction.

Comment

Still an all-time great though

Comment

Props to him resisting the urge to spit on that reporter.

People don't know what his situation is like. It is easy for people to criticise when they are not the ones dealing with a parasitic family.

Yes, she's his mother but by the looks of things the house was huge. A house that size would cost a lot in maintenance and is not necessary for one person. She should not have had a problem downsizing which is why I can only assume she saw it as a means of her over children getting a free ride.

Comment

Working...
                  X