Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: I will call the shots with Khan fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: I will call the shots with Khan fight!!!

Speaking with IFL TV about who calls the shots in the negotiations between him and Khan, Brook said “I’m the champion of the world. He’s not the champion. When he moves up to this level, he gets knocked out. I’m the governor. I’m the champion. I’m the man. I'll Call all the Shots”

Kell Brook thinks he will Call the shots with Khan fight, Brook is clearly in 'Lalaland' and up for a rude awakening when Khan will show him the middle finger.
    Last edited by Lalaland; 08-23-2014, 01:47 PM.

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
    Speaking with IFL TV about who calls the shots in the negotiations between him and Khan, Brook said ***8220;I***8217;m the champion of the world. He***8217;s not the champion. When he moves up to this level, he gets knocked out. I***8217;m the governor. I***8217;m the champion. I***8217;m the man. I'll Call all the Shots***8221;

Kell Brook thinks he will Call the shots with Khan fight, Brook is clearly in 'Lalaland' and up for a rude awakening when Khan will show him the middle finger.
    lol

Brook is talkin himself out of the fight

Hern said in a interview if either man shows ego, the fight may not happen

If Brook had a brain, he'd stop yappin, and let nature take it's course, why ruin a potential 5 plus million pound pay cheque

jesus

Comment

He's just enjoying being the champ.

He's been hearing this from Khan for years, I'm sure it's nice that he's able to say it now.

The fight will get made.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        lol

Brook is talkin himself out of the fight

Hern said in a interview if either man shows ego, the fight may not happen

If Brook had a brain, he'd stop yappin, and let nature take it's course, why ruin a potential 5 plus million pound pay cheque

jesus

I agree I'm afraid Kell might f*** up the biggest paycheck of his career, which he won't get again in his life.

Comment

Kell and Amir needs to put their ''Egos'' aside.

Comment

Kell wont **** it up, Khan has no intention of taking this fight anyway, he knows he gets KO'd and then its game over, he will do anything for the Mayweather fight and this wasnt in the script.

Comment

What shots are there to call on this fight? Both will make a ton of money in front if their home crowds. Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                What shots are there to call on this fight? Both will make a ton of money in front if their home crowds. Pretty simple.

I agree but both Khan and Kell have big egos.

Comment

Khan will beat someone in December, so will Kell - likely both world class fighters. They will then try and make the fight and Mayweather will choose Khan, the fight wont get made until Mayweather has beaten Amir and then it wont have the same feel. I can see it already.

Comment

If Khan wants a shot at his title..then he will follow orders

Comment

Working...
                    X