Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Atrocious Ducks: Bradley/Alexander ducking Khan OR Vitali ducking Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    "copromotion" = options. So he'd rather follow up by fighting shot Ruiz and Audley, instead of rematching the Bros. Figures
    Are you serious? Of course he would. Why would he fight Ruiz for 3m pounds, or Audley Harrison for 10m pounds when he could fight Vitali, then Wlad, then Vitali, then Wlad again for less than what he would make in one fight vs Ruiz and away all 4 times on their terms.

Boxing fans... jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      I'll go for Bowe ducking Holyfield, but Floyd ducking Pacquiao is right up there.
      You mean Bowe ducking Lewis?

Yup, worst duck of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        A contract was never signed between Haye and Vitali, get your facts straight.

That link just shows how clever Haye was. He sold to co-promotion fights to Sauerland as opposed to sell his next three fights vs Klitschko.
        Clever? Is Haye not the one begging for Klitschko fights now?

You are one to side with a lying coward.

I knew I would open your blocked post and it would be you commenting some garbage response to my post. You're pathetic.

Comment

Are you serious? Of course he would. Why would he fight Ruiz for 3m pounds, or Audley Harrison for 10m pounds when he could fight Vitali, then Wlad, then Vitali, then Wlad again for less than what he would make in one fight vs Ruiz and away all 4 times on their terms.

Boxing fans... jesus.
          You don't think he'd have done better financially beating those guys 3 times and establishing himself as The Man at HW? Long term he'd probably make many times more than this sideshow he's been putting up. Maybe that movie career would have taken off after all. Of course, that's assuming he'd won, a loss would have set him back financially.

Comment

You mean Bowe ducking Lewis?

Yup, worst duck of all times.
            Yep. I corrected myself in my head and still typed Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              I'll go for Bowe ducking Holyfield, but Floyd ducking Pacquiao is right up there.
              Yea, the Bowe duck was bad but it didn't go on for several years like the Floyd duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
                Bradley ducking Khan was an honest blatant duck.
                Vitaly doesn't want to fight haye, I guarantee he won't fight haye no way, he is afraid of losing to haye and would rather milk some cash fighting inferior competition than just retire.
                I think haye would beat an old vitali but I doubt very much vitali is afraid of him. he already tried choking haye out at a press conference or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  I think haye would beat an old vitali but I doubt very much vitali is afraid of him. he already tried choking haye out at a press conference or something lol
                  I don't mean like shaking at the knees afraid of him but like afraid to lose to him, if I were vitali I wouldn't fight haye either because I wouldn't want to risk getting knocked out by him especially if my brother already beat him, I wouldn't want to end my career like that and have to live with getting knocked out by a guy I hate that dissed me and my family for a long time.
                  I'd freeze haye out like what he's doing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Clever? Is Haye not the one begging for Klitschko fights now?

You are one to side with a lying coward.

I knew I would open your blocked post and it would be you commenting some garbage response to my post. You're pathetic.
                    Every time Vitali speaks he speaks of Haye? He knows who his biggest payday will be. That's why he's talking about him.

Right, resorting to insults because you can't do anything else. you won

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    You don't think he'd have done better financially beating those guys 3 times and establishing himself as The Man at HW? Long term he'd probably make many times more than this sideshow he's been putting up. Maybe that movie career would have taken off after all. Of course, that's assuming he'd won, a loss would have set him back financially.
                    Absolutely not. Maybe further down the line, but Haye made 10m vs Harrison! Pounds not dollars. And it's not the point, the point is that Haye would have been much less likely to win those 4 fights as well as he wouldn't be able to control his own destiny. Any idiot knows that. and so do you.

Comment

Every time Vitali speaks he speaks of Haye? He knows who his biggest payday will be. That's why he's talking about him.

Right, resorting to insults because you can't do anything else. you won

Absolutely not. Maybe further down the line, but Haye made 10m vs Harrison! Pounds not dollars. And it's not the point, the point is that Haye would have been much less likely to win those 4 fights as well as he wouldn't be able to control his own destiny. Any idiot knows that. and so do you.
                      I guess depends on what your ambition is, to be The Man at HW or get a cheap title and fleece the viewers. Maybe mission accomplished for Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X