No announcement yet.

Can we at least get Cotto-Floyd @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yes, Floyd would out box Cotto for 12 boring rounds, you know this. He would do what Pac did to him, it would look much like what Floyd did to Marquez. I like the Jr, Angulo or Canelo fights because Cotto is still a better boxer than all 3 of those guys but he's older and they are coming up. The styles would also make for a much more exciting fight.

Cotto should go nowhere near Martinez at any weight. It would end in brutal fashion.
    not sure about that one. there seems to be alot of hype about martinez recently, imo he isnt as good as alot of people seem to think. cotto would stand a decent chance.

Comment

What does it matter whether he gets beaten by a defensive fighter or not. What is your point in that?

You obviously don't understand the business of boxing, fans want exciting fights, you think Floyd vs Cotto is exciting? Cotto can't match Floyd's speed and Floyd would just sit back and counter him all night long, bust his face up and win a UD.

If this fight ever get's made, which I doubt, it will only come because it will be equivalent to Manny vs Mosley. Just using Cotto's name and fan base to make some money and nothing more.

The fight is POINTLESS........
      U obviously don't understand anything it seems.If Cotto has never been beaten by a defensive minded fighter,it's exactly that.Cotto has also beaten faster fighters than himself.Exciting fights?Cotto is an exciting fighter.Cotto isn't Baldomir,he's dealt with faster fighters.The fight won't be 1 sided & He does have a chance to win.Styles make fights & Cotto does well against defensive fighters period.

Comment

Don't confuse me with the other idiots on this website...

I never said anything about Cotto taking easy fights, he's a very good fighter and has a great resume.

How competitive? The way he was for 2 rounds with Pac and then got schooled and destroyed?

Come on man, the dumb act is getting real tired. Cotto has ZERO chance against Pac and Floyd and he better not even think about Martinez unless he wants to end his career with brain damage.

JCC, Angulo or Canelo are his fights, more entertaining, good money and something the fans want to see.
        Fair enough, My bad!!!

But I still disagree with you, no defese fighter has even come close to beat Cotto, so I dont see how Floyd will dominate all 12 rounds!!!

And Martinez is a overrated Mo Fo. Cotto even in a losing effort would put a nasty beating on Martinez. Martinez aint all that, he has just happend to have a good run at the moment!!

Comment

Cotto doesn't win a round against Floyd and probably gets stopped by Martinez.

Cotto-Angulo/JCC Jr/ Canelo are much better, closer, & more competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Fair enough, My bad!!!

But I still disagree with you, no defese fighter has even come close to beat Cotto, so I dont see how Floyd will dominate all 12 rounds!!!

And Martinez is a overrated Mo Fo. Cotto even in a losing effort would put a nasty beating on Martinez. Martinez aint all that, he has just happend to have a good run at the moment!!

Comment

i dout floyd ever fights cotto.....................he ducked him before ......he will duck him again.........................................fuki n P-ussy

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Cotto doesn't win a round against Floyd and probably gets stopped by Martinez.

Cotto-Angulo/JCC Jr/ Canelo are much better, closer, & more competitive fights.
                Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                Ill bet 4 millions wich each one of you, that Floyd will never fight Cotto and if he does is if Cotto gets another L.

Ill bet 4 Millions with each that Cotto bloodies Martinez face and hurts bad, even if he doesnt win!!!

Comment

Ill bet 4 millions wich each one of you, that Floyd will never fight Cotto and if he does is if Cotto gets another L.

Ill bet 4 Millions with each that Cotto bloodies Martinez face and hurts bad, even if he doesnt win!!!
                  That ship has sailed man, so I don't care for it all. Floyd would just box Miguel's shoes off. But anyway, you just want Miguel to have moral victories now? LOL.

Comment

4 million?

Your confidence is skyyyyy high.

That's like saying... I bet you 3 dollars COTTO WINS!

3!

3 DOLLARS!

Now what!

What's Cotto gonna do? OUTBOX Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      4 million?

Your confidence is skyyyyy high.

That's like saying... I bet you 3 dollars COTTO WINS!

3!

3 DOLLARS!

Now what!

What's Cotto gonna do? OUTBOX Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X