Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny Pacquiao can fight David Diaz, why can't he fight Andre Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny Pacquiao can fight David Diaz, why can't he fight Andre Berto?

What did Diaz do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao, have a belt? LMAO How were Diaz and Clottey for that matter more deserving of a shot at Pacquiao than Berto? Hell what did Margarito do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao? Spin this Pacquiao fans, some of you are some of the most disgraceful people I've ever encountered...

Arum picked them

Comment

pac would **** berto up...make it happen hbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        What did Diaz do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao, have a belt? LMAO How were Diaz and Clottey for that matter more deserving of a shot at Pacquiao than Berto? Hell what did Margarito do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao? Spin this Pacquiao fans, some of you are some of the most disgraceful people I've ever encountered...

actually, the disgusting *****sexual fans have the title of the most repugnant fan base in all of sports on lock.

David diaz beat zab judah before floyd did, beat santa cruz lineal champ who was robbed against casa in new york, & went 8 game rounds vs kendall holt.

Now you tell me what fighters have berto faced that comes close to zab judah, jose armando santa cruz & kendall holt?

The fact that you made this thread in order to discredit pac based on some loose opinions in bscene shows how much you are reaching.

I mean havent you read the articles on how marquez, mosley, & berto are candidates for pac?

you ****ing repugnant noob *****.

Comment

Fine make the fight happen so you dumb *****s can get pissed after Pacquiao beats the **** out of Berto. Berto is as slick as Hatton, yet magically you morons consider anyone with dark skin as a slick fighter when they're not.

Comment

c0ckwork777

Comment

not berto? who is berto?

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                actually, the disgusting *****sexual fans have the title of the most repugnant fan base in all of sports on lock.

David diaz beat zab judah before floyd did,

Lol. David Diaz beat Zab Judah?! REALLY?

Comment

Thats because youve been on all over Berto's nuts that they cant seperate you away from berto?

Comment

Because Berto isn't old and slow?

Comment

Working...
                    X