Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Paulies best win and what is Khans best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Paulies best win and what is Khans best win?

Do you know?

Paulies best win = Diaz. Amirs best win = Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Hmmmmmmm. Not so for Paulie.

Comment

Malignaggi-Diaz 2

Khan-Kotelnik

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Is Kotelnik in the same weight-class as Khan? Because we all knew Diaz was the smaller man against Paulie. And Diaz has never been known to be a devastating puncher, more of a fighter who wears fighters down. Also Diaz is no defensive genius, he gets hit quite alot especially against good opposition. Kotelnik, is known to have a decent guard I think...

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Is Kotelnik in the same weight-class as Khan? Because we all knew Diaz was the smaller man against Paulie. And Diaz has never been known to be devastating puncher, more of a fighter who wears fighters down.
            Yes correct.

I think Paulie's best performance was dominating N'duo for 12 rounds... just dominating him with slick boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Yes correct.

I think Paulie's best performance was dominating N'duo for 12 rounds... just dominating him with slick boxing skills.
              I seen that, but the rematch was much closer. Paulie looked amazing against N'duo the first fight. He turned super saiyan with his ****ey hair that night. He even shook N'duo up too. Paulie has those moments every so often, even though he punches like a girl if he catches you with something you don't see coming he can hurt you for a quick sec. It's like if a chick hits you across the fact but you're not expecting it.

Comment

Khans win over kotelnik is better than any of malignaggis at 140 although he has fought the better fighters

Comment

Khan's is definitely Kotelnik, I don't really rate any of his other wins off the top of my head.

Paulie's is either Diaz 2 or N'Dou, i'd lean towards the latter, esepcially given that he dropped him and he'd never been dropped before.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    Khan's is definitely Kotelnik, I don't really rate any of his other wins off the top of my head.

Paulie's is either Diaz 2 or N'Dou, i'd lean towards the latter, esepcially given that he dropped him and he'd never been dropped before.
                    that's not true he's been dropped in at least 2 other fights

Comment

Working...
                    X