Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Supplied in Gaza Unfit for Drinking; Israel Prevents Entry of Materials Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
    Israel has a shocking history of disregard for human life, namely Palestinian life.

For more info, read Beyond Chutzpah.
    Anything you say on this subject is tainted by your silly teenage rebelliousness. Do your cause a favour and remain silent.

Comment

Here we go, again volume 500.

Comment

^^^^^^Anything you say on this subject shall be disregarded as total bollocks.

A known Islamophobe's opinion has zero credibility.

Scram, Pig.

Comment

F israel.....modern day nazis

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            OMG are you serious? When we stole land from the Native Americans we just killed them. Right this minute I'm downloading **** on land where Native American women and children were butchered.

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for Palestinians?? Why would I care about Palestinians when I don't care about Native Americans whom we treated much worse? And whose stolen land I'm chilling on right this minute?

Everyone alive on Earth today is living on land that was stolen from someone else. So what you complaining man? Why don't you give the Visigoths their land back, you tyrant.
            Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              OMG are you serious? When we stole land from the Native Americans we just killed them. Right this minute I'm downloading **** on land where Native American women and children were butchered.

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for Palestinians?? Why would I care about Palestinians when I don't care about Native Americans whom we treated much worse? And whose stolen land I'm chilling on right this minute?

Everyone alive on Earth today is living on land that was stolen from someone else. So what you complaining man? Why don't you give the Visigoths their land back, you tyrant.
              you must be a maggot jew

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                you must be a maggot jew
                Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                F israel.....modern day nazis
                Dammit you're getting really really bad, A-hole.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

^^^^^^Anything you say on this subject shall be disregarded as total bollocks.

A known Islamophobe's opinion has zero credibility.

Scram, Pig.
                  I hadn't ventured an opinion on this topic. I asked a question to a reasonable and unbiased poster whose position I respect, given that he has so far deigned to rise above the thinly veiled hatemongering polemic of you and your idiot chums.

Comment

Right, and anything you say shall be disregarded as Islamphobic rhetoric, as I stated in my previous post.

Or did you not understand my statement? Stupid ****.

You, and your "idiot chums" (MarkBNLV, mushahadeen etc) have no reasonable opinions to inject into such matters. You and your buddies hate for muslims and disregard for Palestinian life is disgusting.

Make haste you fool.

Comment

Right, and anything you say shall be disregarded as Islamphobic rhetoric, as I stated in my previous post.

Or did you not understand my statement? Stupid ****.

You, and your "idiot chums" (MarkBNLV, mushahadeen etc) have no reasonable opinions to inject into such matters. You and your buddies hate for muslims and disregard for Palestinian life is disgusting.

Make hast you fool.
                      So is this a new phenomenon or is it a hangover from the Israeli blockade which has now been amended to permit anything that is not a weapon?

You have no idea, do you kid. Not a clue.

Comment

Working...
                      X