Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana is Japan. A long history of the herb.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Jhonny should smoke some marijuana and go out as Batman for Halloween this year...he has the perfect ears for it.

That pretty much sums Jhonny up. The dark knight. Jhonny is down to blaze a pound. He has no idea about cost or risk. He loves sleeping with my girl, and being angry. Pure machismo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Johnny said no trump wall can keep him out.

He thinks weed needs to be free and widely available to everyone.

He just jumped on my bed, then my chest and was eyeballing me.

Smoking will happen. Bud will be consumed this Friday and Saturday. About three bills for 8 grams.

Peace Hermano!

Comment

It seems I seriously over estimated the number of weed smokers/towers/jokers on this site.

Comment

Jhonny should smoke some marijuana and go out as Batman for Halloween this year...he has the perfect ears for it.

I gotta put this out there. Halloween is starting to grow. Young people use it as an excuse to **** and get freaky. In my hood, I was asked by the community leaders, to judge kids costumes and give out candy and prizes.

For some reason, I get invited to get involved in things I'm not that into.

My girl is making vampire costumes for me and my chihuahua Jhonny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I gotta put this out there. Halloween is starting to grow. Young people use it as an excuse to **** and get freaky. In my hood, I was asked by the community leaders, to judge kids costumes and give out candy and prizes.

For some reason, I get invited to get involved in things I'm not that into.

My girl is making vampire costumes for me and my chihuahua Jhonny.
            Here in Vancouver Halloween is probably celebrated more by adults than kids...there are great parties everywhere.

Comment

Here in Vancouver Halloween is probably celebrated more by adults than kids...there are great parties everywhere.
              Japan, Tokyo is gonna be crazy with adult action.

Comment

Working...
              X