Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frampton vs. Santa Clauz betting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about Frampton, does he have a shot here?

I can't stand Santa Cruz' atrocious feather fisted volume style.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I haven't really thought much about this fight, if at all.

But two months ago I had a dream about it.

In the dream, Cruz said he was "surprised" at what had happened in there, and had actually retired after the tenth. I hadn't seen the fight, just news reports of the end, where everyone talked about what a shock it was, etc.

What made me question all this is that, as I said, I haven't thought about this fight, don't have undue interest in it, etc.

I'm not saying I can predict the future in dreams, but... I'm putting £10 on it. Just in case.

So in the end, you were so determined to put your money where your mouth is, you put around £80 on the fight, including the high (50-1) odds on a stoppage in any of the last three rounds?

In fact, you were so sure of the dream that you put nearly all of your bet on a stoppage, and didn't weight the bet enough with a Frampton points win?

Sure, you put enough on an overall Frampton win that you made £57.

But what that basically means is, you had a dream that (sort of) came true, and you... you lost £23 on it.

Because you're a stupid ****.

Comment

So in the end, you were so determined to put your money where your mouth is, you put around £80 on the fight, including the high (50-1) odds on a stoppage in any of the last three rounds?

In fact, you were so sure of the dream that you put nearly all of your bet on a stoppage, and didn't weight the bet enough with a Frampton points win?

But what that basically means is, you had a dream that (sort of) came true, and you... you lost £23 on it.

follow your dreams!

Comment

Comment

I thought the first half was pretty clear-cut, and when Frampton could have arguably had a KD called in the second, I was thinking "not too fast, Carl... keep him upright for another eight rounds."

Comment

Working...
            X