Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Manny Pacquiao will never be the same again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he started really looking bad/showing his age in the first Bradley fight. Not enough to lose that bs decision, but I thought he looked horrible in that fight while still winning. Then that KO L to Marquez is one of those KO's you often see a guy not being the same after just from confidence or mental reasons if not physically so there's that. I think the Mayweather fight was rather ho-hum in the scheme of things tbqh & while I can see that messing with his confidence, as L's tend to do with many boxers at his level, I can't see that being the thing that altered the course of Manny's career. I think its probably just the simple fact he got old as fighters, and we all, do

Comment

This board rarely agrees on anything. I don't agree for one. First while Mayweather clearly won the fight he didn't give Pacquiao a beating. The judges scored the fight about 8 round for Mayweather to 4 rounds for Pacquiao and I think that's about right. 8 rounds to 4 is a reasonably competitive fight and not a beating. Mayweather lost the rounds he ran from Pacquiao. Mayweather SR told him to quit fighting scared. When you run and fight scared in several rounds that is not a beating. Mayweather didn't knock him down or stagger him or cut him up so it was a clear win but not a beating. Pacquiao has not fought since losing to Mayweather so how can anybody say the loss ruined him and he will never be the same? Pacquiao is fighting Bradley who is rated by many as one of the 10 best pound for pound fighters in the world. If Pacquiao beats Bradley then he is as good or almost as good as he was before he fought Mayweather. If he loses to Bradley then he isn't as good as he was before he fouight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He hasn't been the same since that beating he took from TBE.

Of course we can argue that he is uneducated (yet he still gets voted into congress), that surrounds himself with the wrong people, that he has always been linked with drugs and alcohol but who seen this coming?

Manny Pacquiao sleeps with men, we've seen it documented and their is photographic evidence of him in a bed with a number of other guys, now he is attacking innocent ****sexuals and comparing to animals?

I honestly believe manny needs help, I am going to setup a boxing scene support campaign to help Manny Pacquiao.

Who is with me?
        He hasnt been the same since marquez iced him.
        Nice try though. He has been shot since that nap juan gave him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          He hasnt been the same since marquez iced him.
          Nice try though. He has been shot since that nap juan gave him.
          I don't agree. Marquez did a great job with a lucky shot, Floyd schooled him for 12 rounds

Comment

Sleeps with men.

Hates on gays - he has lost the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              he hasnt been the same since

It was way before then , he was never the same when the lowering CWs stopped , when he brought JMM " up " it was based on the idea JMM would be forced to slug with Manny , these were Roachs words , good idea only JMM moving up will not be like someone weakened coming down , JMM was strong and that mistake got Manny knocked out .

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't been shit since he stopping being a fulltime fighter. Margarito was the last time we saw Pacquiao in my book, everything else was a bullshit cash in.

Floyd would have beat him in any era doe.

Comment

We'll see, I think Bradley is insanely motivated and he just isn't trying to show it.

Comment

I'm sure he's just some more sea water away from being back at it again.

It's in Bradley's best interest to tell Manny that gay people **** in the ocean so that he won't reap any more of it's restorative powers.

Comment

Working...
                    X