Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to know that you are into a girl after you start seeing her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to know that you are into a girl after you start seeing her?

Just a question.

So in the average case in your experience, what is it? A couple weeks? A month? One night?

you're a smart dude so why such a vague question?

i think the answer is different for everybody but maybe you should briefly illustrate your situation with said female.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you're a smart dude so why such a vague question?

i think the answer is different for everybody but maybe you should briefly illustrate your situation with said female.
      It's because I met a girl recently and I'm sort of infatuated with her, but I don't want to confuse the initial infatuation with genuine affection.

What I basically mean by that is I don't want to fuck it up somehow (I don't know how I would, just saying).

It sort of seemed like a legit question though.

Comment

stick it out while you're unclear. do your thing with her. you'll know sooner rather than later.

personal advice: don't drink too much around her.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          It's because I met a girl recently and I'm sort of infatuated with her, but I don't want to confuse the initial infatuation with genuine affection.

What I basically mean by that is I don't want to fuck it up somehow (I don't know how I would, just saying).

It sort of seemed like a legit question though.
          yeah, it was legit. pardon me, i have just woken up and i'm having trouble finding the words i want, to convey simple messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            stick it out while you're unclear. do your thing with her. you'll know sooner rather than later.

personal advice: don't drink too much around her.
            Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Just a question.

So in the average case in your experience, what is it? A couple weeks? A month? One night?
              you'll know brother...
              I was in a relationship for 10 years and the thought of marriage never crossed my mind after that relationship ended three years down the road I met a girl and from the moment I met her I knew she was the one...
              After having a conversation with her I jokingly told her she was wife material and she laughed...I ended up marrying her 8 months later...
              What I'm trying to say is when you get that feeling that she's the one don't take it for granted and question yourself...this only happens once in a lifetime and if you hesitate to make a move someone else could take that spot...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                you'll know brother...
                I was in a relationship for 10 years and the thought of marriage never crossed my mind after that relationship ended three years down the road I met a girl and from the moment I met her I knew she was the one...
                After having a conversation with her I jokingly told her she was wife material and she laughed...I ended up marrying her 8 months later...
                What I'm trying to say is when you get that feeling that she's the one don't take it for granted and question yourself...this only happens once in a lifetime and if you hesitate to make a move someone else could take that spot...
                I appreciate you sharing your story.

In fact, the last girl I was with, we were together for about 2 years, but it was not so good at all. I don't want to get into it too much, but I broke up with her about 6 months ago, and have barely met her since. The girl I just started seeing sort of came out of nowhere. I'd met her before, but only like one time basically.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-09-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I appreciate you sharing your story.

In fact, the last girl I was with, we were together for about 2 years, but it was not so good at all. I don't want to get into it too much, but I broke up with her about 6 months ago, and have barely seen her since. The girl I just started seeing sort of came out of nowhere. I'd met her before, but only like one time basically.
                  just make sure your not feeling like this because you recently broke up and feel like you need someone...

Comment

First date/shortly after meeting her. The feelings are there very quickly. However, I don't feel anything for most of the women I meet.

Comment

Working...
                    X