No announcement yet.

As a Ward fan it's a bad fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    they both were deducted points or in other words it was "pointless" . the ref subscribed to the "both sides do it!" fanboy mentality and was afraid to take a stand against the real cheater.

Jack Reiss was the ref in both of those fights...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

i'm shocked! kinda like how bayless was ref for floyd's clinch-fest against maidana and his complete failings earned him the floyd-pac fight. stupid pac camp didn't complain at all of course because they are complete imbeciles. shold we let the guy who just helped floyd clinch his way to victory against an opponent who gave him hell without the clinching ref our fight....oh yea this guy also rules a knockdown against pac when mosley clearly pushed him. my god does he suck. why do people say he's the best? thats a perfect example of group mentality. well everyone says he's the best therefore he must be? just look at the damn fights he doesn't even follow the rules and he screws up so bad.

Comment

he also should have deducted points from ward and kessler. ward for clinching and hedbutting constantly and kessler for being clinched and headbutted constatntly. i mean come on mikkel what are you diong? you know he's going to do it yet you stand there like a robot everytime and let it happen. just throw one uppercut and knock him out cold darnell boone style. honestly dq the danish lad for being so predictable and naive.

Comment

i'm shocked! kinda like how bayless was ref for floyd's clinch-fest against maidana and his complete failings earned him the floyd-pac fight. stupid pac camp didn't complain at all of course because they are complete imbeciles. shold we let the guy who just helped floyd clinch his way to victory against an opponent who gave him hell without the clinching ref our fight....oh yea this guy also rules a knockdown against pac when mosley clearly pushed him. my god does he suck. why do people say he's the best? thats a perfect example of group mentality. well everyone says he's the best therefore he must be? just look at the damn fights he doesn't even follow the rules and he screws up so bad.
          ... I used to be a Floyd fan until that that night also known as "the glove gate"... the morning after I wasn't interested in any of the Floyd fights (Pac included).

Comment

he also should have deducted points from ward and kessler. ward for clinching and hedbutting constantly and kessler for being clinched and headbutted constatntly. i mean come on mikkel what are you diong? you know he's going to do it yet you stand there like a robot everytime and let it happen. just throw one uppercut and knock him out cold darnell boone style. honestly dq the danish lad for being so predictable and naive.
            Ha ha ha...
            ... Poor and candide Dane...
            Green K sent...

Comment

A "narrative"?...

Is this a "narrative"?

My perception of Ward is different from most because I've only paid attention to his career starting from Froch. The Froch fight probably had some clinching, but not enough that I'd remember it in a negative light. I probably would've been pissed watching Ward/Kessler like I was with Alexander/Maidana.

Comment

Comment

Its a **** fight we knew this for WEEKS, not sure why now that the fight is here people now want to cry about it. Get it over with as quick as possible and on to Ward vs Kovalev!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Dat slickness.

Comment

Da slicks' referee -- nobody knows his shit better than Jack Reiss...

Comment

Working...
                      X