Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 4 favorite PACMAN Moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly hate that there can never be a positive/appreciation thread about Floyd or Pac without the other being brought up and it becoming a sh.t show

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Stop f-cking crying. The TS didn't specify in ring moments and his #4 moment clearly isn't an in the ring moment and you are not complaining about that being one of his top 4 moments.

you and Hectari epitomize the group of Manny slurpers that think everything posted about him needs to be positive. GTFO and accept who he is.

Now, what are your favorite Manny moments?
      Im not crying im just stating that ur a groupie, thats it. Ur a well knows Floyd groupies, as same as Spoon is a well knows Manny groupie. U guys are the same thing. Its all good. Im not on this forum to fight with groupies like u. I just find u guys funny. U guys been fighting for years lol.. Pretty lame if u ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I truly hate that there can never be a positive/appreciation thread about Floyd or Pac without the other being brought up and it becoming a sh.t show
        Hey, groupies will be groupies I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Hey, groupies will be groupies I guess.
          My thoughts exactly. The fight happened a f.cking year ago. Both were/still are/always will be ATG fighters. Neither side can seem to let it go

Comment

Im not crying im just stating that ur a groupie, thats it. Ur a well knows Floyd groupies, as same as Spoon is a well knows Manny groupie. U guys are the same thing. Its all good. Im not on this forum to fight with groupies like u. I just find u guys funny. U guys been fighting for years lol.. Pretty lame if u ask me.
            Are you in this thread to list your favorite Manny moments or to complain about me and the list I posted?

Comment

Are you in this thread to list your favorite Manny moments or to complain about me and the list I posted?
              shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                My thoughts exactly. The fight happened a f.cking year ago. Both were/still are/always will be ATG fighters. Neither side can seem to let it go
                Yeah pretty pathetic. Its the same guys everyday saying the same sh$t. Both guys are ATG and deserve respect.

I like Manny more since I like offensive fighter more, but I can name 4 great Floyd moment without having to bring up the wife beating etc etc...

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  3 posts in the thread and you have yet to post anything related to the TS initial post.

Notice how the TS laughed at me and Isaac Clarke's responses. he got it , why didn't you, Hectari and Frankie Clutch?
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-07-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

1. Morales turning southpaw and still kicking his ass
                    2. "He's not getting up Jim!"
                    3. JMM coming back from 3 knock downs and winning the majority of rounds in the first fight
                    4. Floyd being scared of him for 7 years (the moment Pac turned welterweight in 2008-2015 and the only positive I like about Pac)

Comment

My favorite moment was the look on his face when he saw the hookers' DNA test result proving he was the father.
                      HAHAHAHA REALLY?

Is there a video of this???

Comment

Working...
                      X