No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    He has refused all testing throughout his career. I believe he is a doper like his brother was just by looking at his physique
    Right....or they workout with weights.... Look at Tim Bradley, he's yoked...does VADA testing and is never dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      When has he refused testing?
      he agreed to random testing for the povetkin fight. not sure why he isnt in this case

Comment

Doesn't he get tested by the German boxing federation? As far as I know the German drug testing is far better than other independent drug testing orgs.

Comment

Damn, Wlad is shady AF. If he didn't have anything to hide he'd go take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            he agreed to random testing for the povetkin fight. not sure why he isnt in this case
            So he has refused Pulev's request?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Doesn't he get tested by the German boxing federation? As far as I know the German drug testing is far better than other independent drug testing orgs.
              yes he does and is for this fight but its a post fight test and pulev wants it done pre fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                So he has refused Pulev's request?
                yes,,,theyre sticking with the testing done by the german boxing federation which is a post fight test. wlads response to pulevs demands was " if you dont wanna fight stay home"

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  yes,,,theyre sticking with the testing done by the german boxing federation which is a post fight test. wlads response to pulevs demands was " if you dont wanna fight stay home"
                  Yeah I just read the article. Surely Pulev should have negotiated this in the contract. Why is he piping up about it now? The fight is signed, isn't it?

Comment

Pulev is a ***** who couldn't even take care of thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      He has refused all testing throughout his career. I believe he is a doper like his brother was just by looking at his physique
                      You don't know what you're talking about...

Perhaps a bit more revision on the stories before jumping the gun?

Comment

Working...
                      X