Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where were these people at when people were making fun of fighters like hatton,khan and williams?should those fighters not get respect too?what about when cotto lost to margarito and people had gifs of his son and wife crying?it's all cool until it happends to pacquiao i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Put yourself in that humanity category. you are a hypocrite because you can't like a great Ko, and pay to see a great ko, then turn around and say you feel bad for the loser.

If you care so much......write a letter to ALL the fighters in the world and tell them don't fight and risk your life in a ring. Then keep your money and stop watching and paying for boxing events.

How can a person spend money to watch two men beat each others brains out while cheering the action on.....but once one fighter gets ko'd you turn into a pastor of a church?

Boxing is a blood sport.. It's an animalistic sport.
      It's the animalistic ways inside of boxing fans that make us wanna see blood, ko's, knock downs, etc.

Your just like all boxing fans......stop
      thats not even remotely what im doing.

i NEVER said theres anything wrong with knockouts, it comes with the territory. that doesnt mean it doesnt suck for whoever gets knocked out. i feel sorry for ppl who get divorced, get into car accidents, get fired etc too. that doesnt mean ppl shouldnt be allowed to get married, drive or work. it just means there is a downside to almost everything and me not being a dick i feel compassion for ppl when they go through it.

im not saying we should cry them a river, they chose to fight and getting knocked out is part of boxing. i never said it wasnt. however getting taunted for being knocked out is a whole other story, thats doesnt have anything to do with boxing. its dissrespectful and one thing that also come with the territory of being a boxer should be respect, bcuz of the risk invloved like getting knocked out.

i never said theres anything wrong with the brutal aspect of boxing, im saying respect the ppl invloved due to the brutal aspect of boxing. they earned it. boxing is indeed a blood sport, so how can we laugh at the warriors invloved just for coming up short?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Oh stop it. Had this been Fraud Gayweather this would have been done a even larger scale. People are simply having some fun with the picture of Manny laid out. The same thing was done to Paul Williams when he got knocked by Sergio, the same thing was done when Hatton got laid out by Manny and Floyd. The same thing was done to Roy when he got knocked out by Tarver. And people seem to really be rubbing this in the face of his crazed fans (pacckkys), thats the biggest thing.
        This is true, when Paul Williams got punished, people were making all types of jokes. Manny fans need to lighten up, even Pac is light hearted about his loss. He is the only one with a right to be a little bitter about the loss and he's taken it well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          No body was saying any of that **** when tags of Margaritos broken orbital bone were posted everywhere as well a pictures making fun of his eye. Or the pictures of hatton sleeping. Paul williams got it pretty bad too. Welcome to the other side of the coin pac fans and congrats, you're boy made the highlight reel again only this time hes the guest of honor and not the host.
          the notion that the only ppl complaining are pacquiao fans is beyond stupid. im not a pacquiao, hatton or margarito fan yet i didnt mock any of them, williams neither.

i agree the ppl who are being hypocrites should be quiet, four wrongs still dont make a right though. on top of that some of us simply have respect for the fighters and never dissrespect any of them for losing a fight.

to poke fun at a few fans is alright, but theres no reason to humiliate a warrior especially when hes already at a low point. then again i dont think ppl around here realize how much pride fighters have, hatton tried to kill himself over the embarassment of being knocked out in such brutal fashion.

getting ktfo in front of millions of ppl is part of boxing, they also became world champions in front of millions of ppl. but being taunted after a loss shouldnt come with the territory, they deserve more respect than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            the notion that the only ppl complaining are pacquiao fans is beyond stupid. im not a pacquiao, hatton or margarito fan yet i didnt mock any of them, williams neither.

i agree the ppl who are being hypocrites should be quiet, four wrongs still dont make a right though. on top of that some of us simply have respect for the fighters and never dissrespect any of them for losing a fight.

to poke fun at a few fans is alright, but theres no reason to humiliate a warrior especially when hes already at a low point. then again i dont think ppl around here realize how much pride fighters have, hatton tried to kill himself over the embarassment of being knocked out in such brutal fashion.

getting ktfo in front of millions of ppl is part of boxing, they also became world champions in front of millions of ppl. but being taunted after a loss shouldnt come with the territory, they deserve more respect than that.
            I agree completely.

Comment

• To disrespect any warrior after a defeat is what the "idiot boxing fans" have always done! Its the make up and mentality of people who would never have the guts to step in a ring or fight for any reasons. People who disgrace a fallen warrior have always been "Cowards" everyone knows that, especially them!! Just listen for the ones who yell the loudest!
              Pac and Juan gave trememdous efforts in their bouts their both to be respected as boxings best current day warriors. They fought often and had no fears about their careers. I wish more pro boxers had their convictions!
              Ray.

Comment

• I've never seen a boxer I hate get truly KTFO. But I'd like to think that if I ever saw Mayweather laid out, I wouldn't run onto BoxingScene to jam my profile with gifs and pics of it.

To me, there's a real immaturity and lack of compassion that runs through the sport. Pac and JMM gave us the defining fight of this generation, just represented this sport, this floundering, niche sport unbelievably well - and yet you've got a whole bunch of people running around, laughing at one of these great warriors getting brutally KOd.

But then this is the sport where people casually make fun of Toney slurring his words, not realising how absolutely troubling it is that he's doing so.

Another issue with the Pac nonsense is that the crowing has come from a fanbase that wasn't even directly involved in the fight. I mean, the Flowmos actually hi-jacked the whole thing from the Mexicans

I mean, the idea that fanbases could have their own rivalry......it just sad. Just so, so ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I've never seen a boxer I hate get truly KTFO. But I'd like to think that if I ever saw Mayweather laid out, I wouldn't run onto BoxingScene to jam my profile with gifs and pics of it.

To me, there's a real immaturity and lack of compassion that runs through the sport. Pac and JMM gave us the defining fight of this generation, just represented this sport, this floundering, niche sport unbelievably well - and yet you've got a whole bunch of people running around, laughing at one of these great warriors getting brutally KOd.

But then this is the sport where people casually make fun of Toney slurring his words, not realising how absolutely troubling it is that he's doing so.

Another issue with the Pac nonsense is that the crowing has come from a fanbase that wasn't even directly involved in the fight. I mean, the Flowmos actually hi-jacked the whole thing from the Mexicans

I mean, the idea that fanbases could have their own rivalry......it just sad. Just so, so ******ed.
                  Hate that **** too.

Comment

• Respect should be Preached long before your favorite fighter got knocked the fuk out

Don't come talking about Respect Now because people are now laughing at your Hero and making funny Photos of him NOW

Some Pacquiao and Mayweather fans have went as far as disrespecting BOXING LEGENDS to try and prove that their favorite fighters was the greatest of all times

You dug your own grave now lay in it and deal with people throwing dirt on type of you by Laughing at you and your FALLEN HERO...both fan bases was out of control and both need to be humbled...don't get to happy Mayweather fans your boy could be next, now I am not saying Mayweather will get knocked out cool like that because he is a very smart fighter and he is not wild like Manny and doesn't take as many risk in the ring as Manny, but eventually somebody is going to come along and might even out-box him...but Mayweather will likely get out of the sport before that happens unfortunately
                    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X