No announcement yet.

Armed Neo - Nazis Now Patroling Sanford, Fl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Great. One racist dick head group to counter act another racist dick head group.

Sounds like a winner.....
    Well someones got to stand against the racist dick head group that started it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Well someones got to stand against the racist dick head group that started it in the first place.
      What are we, 10? This isn't some old "MOM HE STARTED IT!" situation with two kids in a sandbox fighting over G.I. Joes.

This could have deadly implications, if some dick head from EITHER side decides to do something stupid.

Both groups need to kick rocks, and stop adding fuel to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Yep. Now all we need is for them both to get into a firefight and take each other out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Yep. Now all we need is for them both to get into a firefight and take each other out.
          Actually I think the groups would fail in a riot, and the police would arrest 10/1 assailant because most of their nuts are numb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You can thank Al Sharpton and Msnbc for trying to start a race war down there. They should be criminally prosecuted for this imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              You can thank Al Sharpton and Msnbc for trying to start a race war down there. They should be criminally prosecuted for this imo.
              I'm being logical.

If I was put in prison for pulling a pistol on a security guard.....when three witnesses felt threatened......how is it you don't get tagged with a brandishing weapon charge or assault for showing off militancy?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I'm being logical.

If I was put in prison for pulling a pistol on a security guard.....when three witnesses felt threatened......how is it you don't get tagged with a brandishing weapon charge or assault for showing off militancy?
                I assume you're talking about the white civil rights organization doing patrols?

I reckon because they're not doing anything illegal. I think Florida has open carry laws and this kind of thing is protected by the first amendment (freedom of assembly).

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                  I assume you're talking about the white civil rights organization doing patrols?

I reckon because they're not doing anything illegal. I think Florida has open carry laws and this kind of thing is protected by the first amendment (freedom of assembly).
                  And in my eyes, bearing arms was supposed to be protected in rights. The assembly idea still gets me because SIMPLY SHOWING a firearm in public can land you in heat if someone feels threatened.

How didn't that threaten like a ****load of people?

Marching with signs/pickets whatever not the same as a weapon.

Comment

It's only fair if no one is stopping the new black panther party why should this even bother them.

Comment

Didn't know it was legal for citizens to walk around in towns armed with live assault rifles and dressed in UCP and Multicam camouflage there, impersonating the real military. Sounds like a great country...

Comment

Working...
                      X