Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even PBDS will have to laugh at this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the fact, that 90% of this country is talking about a pregnant 17 year old.....day in and day out. It's the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Hypocrites.
      Hippy ****

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I hate the fact, that 90% of this country is talking about a pregnant 17 year old.....day in and day out. It's the most annoying thing I've ever seen.
        What should we talk about? The fact that Obama is a Muslim or that he hates America?

LOL....Republicans are on the ropes, it's hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post

Very funny Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            I think you should listen to your messiah:

I think people's families are off limits and people's children are especially off limits

and in response to if anyone in his campaign was involved in spreading internet rumors about Palin and her daughter:

If I ever thought that there was somebody in my campaign that was involved in something like that, they'd be fired

http://www.smh.com.au/news/us-electi...121192326.html
            you guys where attacking Michelle Obama.. It's our turn now chump!

Comment

I'll say this. I think both of our choices for President suck. Beyond that Bush has left this country in such horrible shape that any new pres will start at a huge disadvantage. As a result things are bound to get worse before they get better regardless of who wins in November. Thanks a lot Dubya....

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                Beyond that Bush has left this country in such horrible shape that any new pres will start at a huge disadvantage. As a result things are bound to get worse before they get better regardless of who wins in November. Thanks a lot Dubya....
                Very much so. That's why whoever does get in office has better pray their luck shifts in their last year of office or they're ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  Very much so. That's why whoever does get in office has better pray their luck shifts in their last year of office or they're ****ed.
                  yeah, i think it is safe to say whoever wins this election will end up being a 1-term president.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    I'll say this. I think both of our choices for President suck. Beyond that Bush has left this country in such horrible shape that any new pres will start at a huge disadvantage. As a result things are bound to get worse before they get better regardless of who wins in November. Thanks a lot Dubya....
                    Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    if it's mccain he'll die in office, probably while giving bristol palin another baby

Comment

Originally posted by filth View Post
                      if it's mccain he'll die in office, probably while giving bristol palin another baby
                      beeatch, are there any surprises we should know about? Is that a mixed race baby the VP candidate is going to be grandmilf to?

Comment

Working...
                      X