No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Its adorable you still believe what politicians say they'll do.

The only difference between you & I in regards to politics is you trust one more political party than I do.
    the difference between u and me is i watch the whole video while u cut and only listen to what tickles your ear

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Why is trump even trying for the blck vote at this point?

The guy just hired Breitbart to run his campaign. They are nothing more than a front for white supremist.

And now he wants to reach out to blacks?

What a **** show, has to be the worst campaign in the history of mankind. It's such a circus, the fact that he has a white supremist running his campaign isn't even news anymore.

Republicans are destroying their future in this country, they are going to be completely morally bankrupt when it's all over.
      Not only that, but it's Hillary Clinton we're talking. She's had the black vote on lock since like..... 1996. CNN reported today shes got 91% of the black vote tied up against Trumps estimated 1%.

But he has no choice: Trump is facing the catch 22 that in order to get white voters fired up, he had to completely alienate Hispanic voters. So they're off the table... by trying to appease them, he loses the super conservatives.

Trump has Asians on lock, of course, so he doesn't need to bother marketing to them. Asian people are even more terrified of Black people and Mexican immigrants than White people. Real talk.

Trump simply has no path to victory outside of finding some way to completely destroy Clinton in the eyes of voters, but voters already have an extremely negative opinion of her.... they just know they don't want Trump.

This elections going to be one of the most brutal beatdowns in history.

Comment

• He brings up valid points and he's trying.... I'll give trump a pass for effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          The Democrats pander more to blacks but they really don't give a **** about the black community. They go out of their way to ensure blacks never get ahead to keep their votes.
          I think pandering is a large part of politics these days unfortunately.

And **** I'm not saying the democrats are heros to black people only that they are the lesser evil & arguably the lesser evil for anyone who's net worth is under $1M. But for full disclosure I'm anti-democrat & republican even more than I'd consider myself an independent. F#ck Hillary & Donald.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            the difference between u and me is i watch the whole video while u cut and only listen to what tickles your ear
            So you think cuz I'm not suddenly pro Trump I didn't listen to the video? You are drunk on the Trump koolaid.

Like I said I don't believe nor trust a politician saying something meaning they will do that thing. If you do fair enough, but I think thats naive & you probably haven't followed politics for very long to hold such a naive stance.

Comment

• Couldn't even find a token to put in the background, C'mon Donald you ain't bout dat life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                So you think cuz I'm not suddenly pro Trump I didn't listen to the video? You are drunk on the Trump koolaid.

Like I said I don't believe nor trust a politician saying something meaning they will do that thing. If you do fair enough, but I think thats naive & you probably haven't followed politics for very long to hold such a naive stance.
                im more of an anti democratic than a pro trump i hate democratic government.... so even if trump is the worst republican out there id pick him over any best democratic candidate

you shouldnt allow yourself be fooled by a video that is cut by the liberal media to their liking if you do that then that explain and show the level of your brain

Comment

• this can't be real

i must be wayy to high right now

Comment

• Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    this can't be real

i must be wayy to high right now
                    truth hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      truth hurts
                      what does that mean, sir