Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's come back was #2 p4p Marquez.... Pac's return... Vargas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Exactly #750ml was part of those easy fights.
    I fixed it for you.

Nope. For the Manny fight Floyd took every precaution to be sure that he had all the advantages.

- Pays off USADA to return the favor by giving Floyd a Retro TUE. CHECK!
    - 750 ml IV. CHECK!
    - Urine sample: Delay, delay, delay and getting away with delaying. CHECK!
    - Fight is in Nevada and has Nevada SAC in the bag. CHECK!
    - Kenny STOP STOP Bayless who will let Floyd do whatever he wants. CHECK!
    - 3 USA (2 Nevada) judges including Floyd's go to judge Moretti who judged 9 out of Floyd's 11 last fights. CHECK

#750ml

Last edited by ADP02; 08-05-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You didn't like that I brought(shot you down) up Canelo, I see .... :lol:
      What about Canelo? the 2 pound catch? Nelo would knock oh boy Pac out with his nuts during a clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        "I think that this has helped me. I've done it for the last 5 or 6 fights with good results. I also drink my urine because that's where a lot of proteins and vitamins are, part of your vitamin intake"

Lol couldn't make that up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqxHfaIA8IU
        You also can't make up how he knocked Pacquiao out of this world.

Comment

Look at this fight on paper all you want but the REALITY is it was a massive cherrypick from a tactical standpoint. JMM has some of the best hands in the history of the sport but at the elite level he has some one the slowest, most deliberate, gimpy, Tiny Tim distance games ever seen at the super elite level in his weight classes. He's like a Century Bob with eight arms... And Floyd didn't even try to make it interesting. He outmaneuvered Marquez like a scared playground child, even when it was overwhelmingly clear there was no overt danger. It looked like he was running from a midget. That was one of the worst "style matchups" of all time. I was embarrassed for all involved when it happened.

Comment

Floyd needs to rematch a healthy Pac.

Comment

PACs last onent was Bradley, Floyd's berto. PACs due easy fight. Floyd's due hard fight
              Last edited by hugh grant; 08-06-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

this thread still going?? NSB are so easy to troll. throw in pac and floyd name and thread will live for a week, eventhough the fact is so wrong and both fighters are already irrelevant to boxing.

maybe SugarKaineHook is secret BS agent, he made bait thread so traffic get high resulting in more ads revenue

Comment

Has Vargas been drinking his own piss trying to bulk up? Lol....

Manny just fought like 4 months ago so it's not much of a comeback....

Oh and your threads kinda suck....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I fixed it for you.

Nope. For the Manny fight Floyd took every precaution to be sure that he had all the advantages.

- Pays off USADA to return the favor by giving Floyd a Retro TUE. CHECK!
                    - 750 ml IV. CHECK!
                    - Urine sample: Delay, delay, delay and getting away with delaying. CHECK!
                    - Fight is in Nevada and has Nevada SAC in the bag. CHECK!
                    - Kenny STOP STOP Bayless who will let Floyd do whatever he wants. CHECK!
                    - 3 USA (2 Nevada) judges including Floyd's go to judge Moretti who judged 9 out of Floyd's 11 last fights. CHECK

#750ml
                    "Mannnn.....Floyd paid off the ref, the judges, USADA, WADA, Nevada....."

Comment

if we are pretending that the marquez win was a good one can we pretend that the baldomir win was good too?

Comment

Working...
                      X