X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
    is my fault to have believe in french cucks. blanco got me
    Lol you're the man for even going along with it.

Beercules

Check out his title lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Beercules

Check out his title lol

what kind of betacuck i am if i avoid getting screwd.

on serious note.. i have won this kind of bet two times and the other party have always pay. just wanna let you know i have stark honor.

Check out Lullaby avi and user title, he lost 2 weeks bet to me. i was kind though i give him a choice of pics.

Comment

on serious note.. i have won this kind of bet two times and the other party have always pay. just wanna let you know i have stark honor.

Check out Lullaby avi and user title, he lost 2 weeks bet to me. i was kind though i give him a choice of pics.
        Lmaooooo great pic for him

Comment

Lmfao @ your username, title and avi

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Beercules

Check out his title lol

Comment

• BetaCuck****** lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Chelsea have never signed so many contract extensions.

Hazard, Cahill, Ramires, Terry, Ivanovic and now Willian in the last year. It is too much. I know a lot of it is protecting market value but it sends out the wrong message. None of those guys really deserved new contracts and they all had more than two years left at the time of signing anyway other than Terry and Ivanovic. Chelsea have been absolutely awful and ALL the players are the reason why.

Willian has been sainted for scoring two goals from open play and has got a massive pay hike. I'd sell him in a heart beat. Cahill is dreadful. Terry is a fossil. Ramires was never good enough. And they basically under no duress decided to hike up Hazard's money 50k a week.

And Ivanovic at the time of his contract extension was the poorest perfoming working man on earth in any discipline from brain surgeon to the lads who clean chewing gum off the pavement.

Irritating. Horribly run club - I don't know what's happened. It is not like Roman has lost interest since he is actually giving bums pay rises.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-12-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• So how long before Pep sells Sterling and how much for?

Comment

• Ibe out, Draxler in.. significant fruit etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      So how long before Pep sells Sterling and how much for?
                      Who would want that guy?

He's looked bang average for quite a while now.

Not even joking. He is not good enough to play for 2nd tier clubs like Everton and West Ham and they have much better players than him.

Can't play for Stoke either....they have better players. Palace have better players in his position. WBA wont want him because he's too small and weak. Bournemouth are getting Ibe. Burnley, Middlesborough, and Hull are physical teams.

Maybe Swansea City fits the profile. But they wouldn't be able to afford him anyway.

His career is something else. And he is not a committed chap anyway as evidenced by his posts after he game back from a Euro's were he was the bum of the tournament by showing folks his ******ed vulgar bathroom.

I actually think he is done basically as a serious footballer. Hard to find reasons NOT to write him off.

Fair play to him though he and his agent have set him up for life. There is nothing outstanding about him. Walcott has pace! That's why he is stil relevant. Sterling is fast but not scarily so.

He's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X