No announcement yet.

At 160, TBE stops Cotto pretty easily if you ask me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    No, you got it wrong...I'm celebrating the fact that you were proven to "not know **** about boxing". You want some champagne! Ill let you propose a toast to the G.O.A.T.
    Lol biggest loser on here by far. Call your buddy HURTFEELINGS so he can back you up.

Comment

The Cotto who knocked out Geale was the best Cotto I have ever seen and he would beat Ntbe. Ntbe hasn't stopped anybody in many years since he hit glass jawed Ortiz when he wasn't looking. Ntbe is not a guy who knocks fighters down or out very often anymore. If there is any knocking out it would be done by Cotto and not by Ntbe.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        The Cotto who knocked out Geale was the best Cotto I have ever seen and he would beat Ntbe. Ntbe hasn't stopped anybody in many years since he hit glass jawed Ortiz when he wasn't looking. Ntbe is not a guy who knocks fighters down or out very often anymore. If there is any knocking out it would be done by Cotto and not by Ntbe.
        Oh pleaae. Stop it. Please.

Comment

Floyd can certainly hurt Cotto. He illustrated that much in their first fight. Would he stop him? Next to no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Oh pleaae. Stop it. Please.
            Cotto looked better against Mosley, his right hand certainly looked better during that period. Difference I see is, Cotto isn't rushing his attack, he's more patient all whilst committing to his punches more. It's a tough fight, not so much because Cotto's mind set but because Mayweather is almost 40.

Comment

Idiot..........

I've been gone for weeks and come back to even more dumb posts. Smh. Floyd is DONE and was exposed against Manny. Manny had his lead hand taken from him because of the rotator's injury, he had to contend with Floyd's running and dirty/illegal tactics, and Floyd STILL didn't try and finish him in the biggest fight in his career. Floyd was bigger, had 5inch reach advantage and couldn't separate himself from Manny in terms of skill. You honestly expect him to KO this version of Cotto? You're an idiot and fanboy. Because of fighter's like Manny, Cotto, Canelo, Ward, etc., we get exciting fights. Floyd is everything wrong with boxing and now everyone knows it. I never want to see him fight again. He is not an ATG and shouldn't be compared with such killers as SRL, Duran, Hearns, Hagler, Chavez, Holyfield. He has no killer instinct. Boxing is a business to him. He better be lucky Manny was hurt, or else he definitely would've lost. I still think he lost anyways. He is overrated and gets away with dirty tactics as part of his defense. He better stay far away from Cotto now. Cotto and Canelo KO him at this point. He gets hit with clean, hard punches a little too much now and is aging. Without buying refs, judges, roids, USADA, he can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                It's funny, Cotto ko's a B class fighter in 4 rounds and now "he's back to his best."

Wtf? Sure he did it quicker then GGG but styles make fights, I was at the GGG-Geale fight in MSG last year and Geale ran a lot more then he did lastnight.

Don't get carried away with lastnights result, Cotto is in for a rude awakening soon and I truely believe Floyd stops him early.

Good trolling causes others to get irritated or even angry

Bad trolling is when others just end up feeling sorry for you for either being that stupid or really sucking at trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Floyd can certainly hurt Cotto. He illustrated that much in their first fight. Would he stop him? Next to no chance.
                  Can you imagine how strong Floyd would be at 160? He does not get the credit he deserves in terms of power.

He would definitely give Cotto trouble

Comment

Working...
                  X