No announcement yet.

[Video] Mayweather on his upbringing/ fighters he enjoyed watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    It's sad because he comes off looking stupid, sort of like a computer that doesn't have much material, same repetitive script over and over on these 24/7s, but then you see a completely different Floyd in post fight press conference or the videos I've just posted. Floyd should definitely get on the producers of 24/7's case.
    Nobody wants to watch the sensitive, recanting childhood, articulate Floyd

Comment

Man Its good to see Floyd be himself. rare indeed

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        It's good that he explains why he keeps acting like a douche on 24/7....because the producers are asking for it. What a bunch of brainless twits. We've seen that in all of Floyd's 24/7's. This interview right here, if it was in a 24/7 ep makes it compelling. Floyd is right, they need new material/producers.
        and you buy that? i wish somebody from hbo asks him to eat dog****, see if he does it .. and who's brainless, the one acting like a douche or the the one telling him to act like it?

no one is responsible for your actions but yourself, ..dont tell me you've never heard that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
          and you buy that? i wish somebody from hbo asks him to eat dog****, see if he does it .. and who's brainless, the one acting like a douche or the the one telling him to act like it?

no one is responsible for your actions but yourself, ..dont tell me you've never heard that
          I agree with you, if he didn't want to be seen as that then just be the person you really are. Screw them, look at cotto, he is not budging, he is always serious and he doesnt care what people think. If mayweather didn't want to be loud and obnoxious, flashy or just showed them other material then that is what he should have been from the beginning of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            It's sad because he comes off looking stupid, sort of like a computer that doesn't have much material, same repetitive script over and over on these 24/7s, but then you see a completely different Floyd in post fight press conference or the videos I've just posted. Floyd should definitely get on the producers of 24/7's case.
            I love Floyd but I also am grown enough to seperate the fighter from the person. I luv him as a fighter. As for him speaking and some of his actions its always 50/50 to me. Some of it I luv and some of it is annoying, redundant, and I just flat out disagree with him on some major issues. I like the real Floyd much better but I understand that he has to sell himself if you wanna be a star in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              I agree with you, if he didn't want to be seen as that then just be the person you really are. Screw them, look at cotto, he is not budging, he is always serious and he doesnt care what people think. If mayweather didn't want to be loud and obnoxious, flashy or just showed them other material then that is what he should have been from the beginning of the program.
              i know man..it's just that everything douchy floyd does, his fans always got excuses..somebody is always responsible but him..

the truth is floyd acts like a douche because he is a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                i know man..it's just that everything douchy floyd does, his fans always got excuses..somebody is always responsible but him..

the truth is floyd acts like a douche because he is a douche
                I agree, I love the way his fans make up excuses for him as if it's some big master plan of Floyds to fool the world and get exposure. When in reality he has hurt his exposure and the reason he isn't as big as DLH and should be.

Nobody likes a guy who acts like that all the time, he can say it's a persona for TV but when you see him even in his private family life, or the way he talks to Merchant, his father and journalists, he is so full of himself and his ego is so out of control he makes Kanye West look humble.

Floyd is a product of his upbringing and his success has made him think he's this important person in our society. When in reality he's just a great boxer and nothing more.

Comment

Doesn't matter... I just like to hear about people's story and history...

And these were two great videos...

Comment

Just in,

Comment

Subbed..........

Comment

Working...
                      X