Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainer Robert Garcia Speaks On Mayweathers Invite

Robert Garcia speaks to LA Times Reporter Lance Pugmire

Pugmire reports through Twitter

Just talked to Robert Garcia, @VICIOUSortiz ex-trainer. He says he's planning to drive in for fight Saturday. Robert Garcia says he doesn't like idea of walking in ring with @FloydMayweather, but believes Mayweather will "pick apart" Ortiz. Robert Garcia says @VICIOUSortiz is "weak-minded." Robert Garcia adds, if @FloydMayweather "starts landing, Victor will lose it, I saw it happen in amateurs, it happened vs. Maidana."

I agree. I believe Victor will win the first four rounds or so in surprinsingly good fashion and then from there Floyd will adjust and pick him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      I agree. I believe Victor will win the first four rounds or so in surprinsingly good fashion and then from there Floyd will adjust and pick him apart.
      ortiz Is not winning no 4 rounds hell na!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        ya so will you be a multi-millionaire on September 18?

you seem certain about this so why don't you bet your house, your car, and your life savings on it? take out a loan, bet it all in Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          He lost the first 4 rounds against Judah. Victor is bigger, stronger and better. I see no reason why that wouldn't happen.

Comment

I don't think Floyd is strong or ferocious enough to make Victor quit. I see it playing out more like Floyd/Shane, where one party just kind of hangs in there for the heck of it.

Comment

He lost the first 4 rounds against Judah. Victor is bigger, stronger and better. I see no reason why that wouldn't happen.
              Because their to completely different fighters........

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Because their to completely different fighters........
                Yeah, Ortiz is better, younger, and hits harder.

Comment

Judah was faster and elusive. entirely different styles. youre ******ed

Comment

Working...
                  X