No announcement yet.

Top 3 heavyweights to throw against Klitchko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Good because Wlad was in his 20's for all of those fights.
    the fanboys claim he hit his prime in his mid30s because he was pacing himself better, not when he was 29 or 30.

its the fanboys that you are arguing against not me , take it up with them.

once again, anything better than retired neverman sanders has a fair chance of wiping wlad out easily.

Comment

George Foreman would be the absolute worst style match up for Wlad. Either version. The prime monster of course would probably obliterate him within 4 rounds. The old one would probably be losing on the cards but still take Wlad out by the later rounds.

Holyfield would be a good fight though and I think he'd probably beat him too because Holyfield was always the bully on the inside. That's Wlad bread and butter because of his size. The heavyweights today seem to either don't know how to fight on the inside or if they do they aren't skilled enough to deal with Wlad from the outside. Holyfield is superior at both.

Tyson is a 50/50 fight. Tyson either blasts him out early or Wlad smothers him and stops him late. They are the only outcomes. No way it goes to a decision.

Comment

ross purrity
        corrie sanders
        lamon brewster

woops...

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          think were talkin about prime wlad that learned how to pace himself son

you mean hold on for dear life?

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
            I'd throw

1. Tommy Morrison
            2. Razor Ruddock

3. Riddick Bowe

in the mix.
            I wouldn't pick those two. Bowe would have a good shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              the fanboys claim he hit his prime in his mid30s because he was pacing himself better, not when he was 29 or 30.
              He wasn't beaten when he was 29 or 30, or from 29-39. It seems reasonable to assume that his prime was somewhere between those ages. Arguing that a 39 year old world champ was in his prime at age 22 is either absurd, or he has the longest prime of any HW champ ever.

its the fanboys that you are arguing against not me
              You're the one arguing that an Olympic gold medalist has no boxing talent whatsoever.

once again, anything better than retired neverman sanders has a fair chance of wiping wlad out easily.
              Yes Wlad has a tendency to lose every hypothetical match up imaginable because of 2 or 3 poor outings out of 70 odd fights.

Hatred for Wlad makes some people go full ******, you even have Ward stans complaining about his clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                He wasn't beaten when he was 29 or 30, or from 29-39. It seems reasonable to assume that his prime was somewhere between those ages. Arguing that a 39 year old world champ was in his prime at age 22 is either absurd, or he has the longest prime of any HW champ ever.
                I think he was beaten at 27 and 28 by nobodies, but do correct me if I'm wrong about him being born in 76 and losing to them in 03 and 04.
                let me know if you feel that 27/28 isn't at least immensely close to prime.

You're the one arguing that an Olympic gold medalist has no boxing talent whatsoever.
                quote me where I said that an Olympic gold medallist has absolutely no talent, otherwise admit your error. cheers.

Yes Wlad has a tendency to lose every hypothetical match up imaginable because of 2 or 3 poor outings out of 70 odd fights.

Hatred for Wlad makes some people go full ******, you even have Ward stans complaining about his clinching.
                np with this, thanks.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-09-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

"When im at my best no one in the world can beat me" W.klitchko

i'll go with

1/Tyson
                  2/Lewis
                  3/Vitali

At his best its not really reasonable to think anyone I have mentioned would really be favored over him other than Vitali...and these fights could go either way...Vitali is the only guy I can really say I have definitavly favored against him.Lewis or Tyson would both have their hands full in the real world.Anyone would win on any given day...wlad at his best would be a handful for anyone to have ever boxed.All biased and deluded fans cant change that,with objective looking its easy to see why.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-09-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    "When im at my best no one in the world can beat me" W.klitchko. wlad at his best would be a handful for anyone to have ever boxed.All biased and deluded fans cant change that,with objective looking its easy to see why.
                    very easy, yes, objective looking such as... quoting the man himself about his opinion of himself, which is the polar opposite of being objective.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-10-2015, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Joe Louis
                      Joe Frazier
                      Larry homes

Comment

Working...
                      X