Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST Freddie Roach Shows True Colors (Video PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACIST Freddie Roach Shows True Colors (Video PROOF)

http://youtu.be/3aNrR8Zrkps

[yt]http://youtu.be/3aNrR8Zrkps[/yt]

NO... Freddie resorted to torch antics...

Comment

nice mic you're using, really clear sound quality

Comment

He called Donald Leary a "Mexican motherfucker" not "fucking Mexican".

To quote comedian Bill Burr:

"I find a lot of that racial stuff like fascinating, like the different rules of like how, who gets in trouble, who doesn’t. Like I notice black people have the genius to put the curse word after they say the race of the person. Well, white dudes, we always put it in front and if we would just make that little adjustment, we could save so many careers, so many jobs could be saved in the white community if we would just put it after.

You never notice that in conversation, hey black guy do you like that, I was standing and this Asian motherfucker came in, he starts talking about blah, blah, we don’t even hear it. You’re just sitting there – oh what is this Asian motherfucker do? I would love to hear the rest of the story, right?

Dude, I would tell the exact same story, right? I am standing here right, this fucking Asian comes in, right? Everybody sounds like, wow wow hey easy easy easy. What year is it? You know.

It’s like I just said what he said, I just preempted the fuck, that’s all I did, he suggested, he is hooking up with people’s mothers, I am not even doing that, I got it out of the way, I got it out of the way."

Comment

I think it's disrespectful to people that are actually being victims of racism, that so many nowadays cry racism for every ****ing thing that happens.

Calling a mexican "mexican" is not racism. Am I supposed to be offended and cry racism if someone calls me "swede"? Gimme a ****ing break, and grow up.
          Last edited by Bring It On; 11-20-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Even more great news...

ESPN en Espanol is gonna show this!

Keep spreading the word. Awesome job!

FUCC NAZIS AND FREDDY "THE ******" ROACH!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              He called Donald Leary a "Mexican motherfucker" not "fucking Mexican".

To quote comedian Bill Burr:

"I find a lot of that racial stuff like fascinating, like the different rules of like how, who gets in trouble, who doesn’t. Like I notice black people have the genius to put the curse word after they say the race of the person. Well, white dudes, we always put it in front and if we would just make that little adjustment, we could save so many careers, so many jobs could be saved in the white community if we would just put it after.

You never notice that in conversation, hey black guy do you like that, I was standing and this Asian motherfucker came in, he starts talking about blah, blah, we don’t even hear it. You’re just sitting there – oh what is this Asian motherfucker do? I would love to hear the rest of the story, right?

Dude, I would tell the exact same story, right? I am standing here right, this fucking Asian comes in, right? Everybody sounds like, wow wow hey easy easy easy. What year is it? You know.

It’s like I just said what he said, I just preempted the fuck, that’s all I did, he suggested, he is hooking up with people’s mothers, I am not even doing that, I got it out of the way, I got it out of the way."
              He also called Elie Seckbach a fucking jew motherfucker.

That makes sense though. I wondering why I didn't find the "Mexican fucker" comment particularly hateful while the jew comment really felt off putting to me.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-20-2013, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mi Vida Loca View Post
                Even more great news...

ESPN en Espanol is gonna show this!

Keep spreading the word. Awesome job!

FUCC NAZIS AND FREDDY "THE ******" ROACH!
                Getting real tired of these emotionally unstable Mexicans who whine and whine, acting like Mexican is a race rofl.

Is that you Donald?

Comment

Seckbach's at home now trying to edit the video so Roach denies the holocaust at the end and says that Schindler's List was underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Seckbach's at home now trying to edit the video so Roach denies the holocaust at the end and says that Schindler's List was underwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                    X