No announcement yet.

Racist attack - Muslim youth attacks White child - Bradford, UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    if those were grown men those kicks could have killed somebody.
    But they werent grown men. Just dumb kids who don't know any better.

I take it you've never seen kids fight like this before either?

Im not saying its right btw. But it happens. Definitely not thread worthy. Unless you make the title race orientated of course

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

This attack happened this morning in the Bradford area. Screenshots on the Facebook profile it was taken from said that the youth carrying out the attack did it because the young boy called him a name and ran off.
      Nothing here shows it was racist, Bradford is a bit of a *****hole, you call someone a name and run off in most rough neighbourhoods its the least you'd expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        But they werent grown men. Just dumb kids who don't know any better.

I take it you've never seen kids fight like this before either?

Im not saying its right btw. But it happens. Definitely not thread worthy. Unless you make the title race orientated of course

i used ot get into fights all the time. i was evidently a "bully" in my youth. that's not what i wanted, but i learned later in life that people characterized me as a bully in my youth. i've told this story before: i knocked a fourth grader out when i was in elementary school. i think i was around 10 years old. i was almost kicked out of school. i don't care if you guys don't believe me. he was unconscious / unaware and had to go to a hospital with a concussion. i did not understand what was going on at the time. it's nothign to be proud of.

and no, i've never kicked anybody in the head like that, or seen kids to it to eachother in person.

Comment

i used ot get into fights all the time. i was evidently a "bully" in my youth. that's not what i wanted, but i learned later in life that people characterized me as a bully in my youth. i've told this story before: i knocked a fourth grader out when i was in elementary school. i think i was around 10 years old. i was almost kicked out of school. i don't care if you guys don't believe me. he was unconscious / unaware and had to go to a hospital with a concussion. i did not understand what was going on at the time. it's nothign to be proud of.
          Random but ok

and no, i've never kicked anybody in the head like that, or seen kids to it to eachother in person.
          But you accept that it happens?

Kids get into fights all the time. Especially in ****holes like Bradford, sometimes they get out of hand but because they are kids they rarely hurt each other badly. Most likely this incident was sorted out by their mums meeting, or the little kid went and told his big brother or some ****. Hardly a groundbreaking incident.

The only reason this thread was created was because of the race/religion baiting opportunity.

Comment

Random but ok

But you accept that it happens?

Kids get into fights all the time. Especially in ****holes like Bradford, sometimes they get out of hand but because they are kids they rarely hurt each other badly. Most likely this incident was sorted out by their mums meeting, or the little kid went and told his big brother or some ****. Hardly a groundbreaking incident.

The only reason this thread was created was because of the race/religion baiting opportunity.

perhaps i'm mixing you up with the "NE grew up in beverly hills" crowd.

you know you forgive me. the limeys generally look, post alike.

you said somethign along the lines of "i take it you've never seen kids fight like this." the only thing i didn't see was the kicks to the head, 2 vs 1, etc. we used to fight until somebody had enough, and then we shook hands.
            Last edited by New England; 06-20-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              When I was a teenager I once got punched full in the face by a grown man who thought I was laughing at him. I wasn't, I was talking to my friend. I laughed when he punched me, he couldn't slap his way out of a paper bag and for all the qualities I lack I've always been able to take a hit to the head, but that's not the point.

Anyway a gang of teenagers beat up a small child because he, what, said something mean? What a bunch of pussies.
              Some would say that you deserved it and Paulie Mallignaggi doesn't deserved to be laughed at.

Comment

woah!

alpha alert!
                If having a thick skull and a complete lack of self-preservation makes you alpha...

Comment

Do you honestly think this fight was that bad?

The guy was a **** for picking on someone smaller than him, but ive seen it **** loads of times. So have you probably. Only reason this is getting any attention is because of the race baiting OP

A group of (white, not that it matters) blokes smashed my friends face in with a snooker ball in a sock (sounds dumb i know) when we were in year 9 (so 13-14) because he was apparently looking at them the wrong way. A fully grown (white) man punched me in the face when I was 17 getting off a bus for no reason.

Maybe the kid was being racist maybe he wasnt. I didnt see anything here that couldnt be sorted out by their mums meeting and having a chat lol
                  What did I say about these liberals folk, absolute cancer.

According to this bottom feeder that was a fight. Unbelievable.

Oh, just to help his story, he ignores the other 2 and pretends it was only 1 person.

To be fair though he ends with anecdotes of how white people did his people wrong.

Horrible man. Utter cancer.

Comment

Not sure how you can determine this is racist lol

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
                      What did I say about these liberals folk, absolute cancer.

According to this bottom feeder that was a fight. Unbelievable.

Oh, just to help his story, he ignores the other 2 and pretends it was only 1 person.

To be fair though he ends with anecdotes of how white people did his people wrong.

Horrible man. Utter cancer.
                      'his people'... im white you numptey

Fact is the only reason you spackos are even aware of this incident is because it features an Asian beating up a white kid.

I saw worse fights at my school that were more one sided than this and im not from a rough place.

Comment

Working...
                      X