No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Pacquiao’s Put Marquez KO Behind Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Says Pacquiao’s Put Marquez KO Behind Him

It was a brutal moment — Manny Pacquiao had been knocked out with one punch, was unconscious before he hit the canvas and remained so for some time afterward.

That was last December, and Pacquiao will soon be fighting for the first time since that loss to Juan Manuel Marquez. Trainer Freddie Roach says the knockout is not on Pacquiao’s mind as he approaches his Nov. 23 pay-per-view bout with Brandon Rios. [Click Here To Read More]

Umm I think manny has already made it clear that he accepted the ko defeat, he even went on camera numerous time saying this. Why is there a thread about this with roach confirming it? Slow day I guess lol.

Comment

after his first chin shot from rios. then we'll see

Comment

Rio's hits hard but it will take a lot more than a Rio's punch to drop Manny.

Comment

well what else is he gonna do put in in front of him!?

Comment

I can understand all the questioning if this was a guy who made it into his 30's undefeated. Had been undefeated his entire professional career and perhaps would be going through an emotional rollercoaster he'd never experienced but that's not the case. It also isn't the first time this man has been KTFO by his own admission. If he destroys Rios it'll be "well he was tailor made" or "he was cherry picked"...same shhh that happens when Floyd beats his opponents and gets dissed for it. They beat their opponents end of story..A man is a man and put in front of you isn't just going to lay down and take an L.

Comment

pacquiao aint no donaire

Comment

Say what????

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                well what else is he gonna do put in in front of him!?
                Well we know he couldn't put it in front of him since his behind was all Marquez left the fans see. If I remember correctly Pac was laid out face first leaving his ass up in the air. Everything else was trying to unscrew the canvas bolts underneath the ring. Can't wait until Rios puts him in the same position for turning down that $40mil he claim he would take to make the fight for the fans. Instead he ran and got beat by Bradley then GKTFO by Marquez for turning down that money.......I got to say Pac has tk be the dumbest guy in the sport of boxing face down. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. ....

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  after his first chin shot from rios. then we'll see
                  Does your boy will fight him then!

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                    Well we know he couldn't put it in front of him since his behind was all Marquez left the fans see. If I remember correctly Pac was laid out face first leaving his ass up in the air. Everything else was trying to unscrew the canvas bolts underneath the ring. Can't wait until Rios puts him in the same position for turning down that $40mil he claim he would take to make the fight for the fans. Instead he ran and got beat by Bradley then GKTFO by Marquez for turning down that money.......I got to say Pac has tk be the dumbest guy in the sport of boxing face down. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. ....
                    another floydiot claiming his girl is ready to fight pac. everytime pac agreed to fight with MAy, your girl seems to be ready of excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X