Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Maidana...who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Maidana would knock Porter the fuk out.

Comment

I wouldn't say Maidana doesn't know how to box. There was a round in the Floyd fight where he decided to box and actually won that round.

Porter needs to fix his offense. He has the talent, but he went about it like an idiot. He should watch more Shane Mosley tapes.

Comment

I think Maidana would edge Porter.

This could be FOTY though

Comment

would be interesting to see the two standing next to each other to look at how they compare size wise

Comment

Maidana would brutally stop Porter, I don't think it would be close, it would be a war early on but asking Porter to trade with Maidana is like asking a pit bull to fight a lion.

Comment

I've got Porter on this one.

Comment

Maidana losses every fantasy fight.

I just want to see Porter trying to wrestle Maidana after Chino lands his overhand from the sky

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post

I just want to see Porter trying to wrestle Maidana after Chino lands his overhand from the sky
                  Porter would fight ferociously until Maidana hits him with a solid right and makes him do the booty dew like AB did, then he will go out on his shield very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post

he is winning the poll though which is surprising. i think porter's over-aggressiveness will be the death of him against maidana. because despite maidana's brawler reputation, he actually knows distancing and timing.

Comment

Maidana is much better defensively, porter would leave himself too wide open and Maidana would be able to land bombs more often than not

Comment

Working...
                      X