Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PREVIEW ]All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 - Episode 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y pegue, y pegue, y pegue chino pegue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      What's so good about having this ***weed saying I have 50 cars a mansion and money flashing
      Mayweather Hatton is probably the best 24/7 and I strongly dislike Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Hopefully it's better than the first All Access.

Floyd usually has good 24/7's and All Access, but he stunk up the last one badly.
        He's been stinking up the last few. Hasn't had a good one since Mosley

Comment

The all-access shows are bore me to death.

I know how I could make this one interesting... make it about BOXING!

Show some training, sparring, interview the trainers, ASK CONTE WHAT PRODUCTS IS HE GIVING MAIDANA, ask SR why his son was so off last fight, make the fighters trash talk each other because everyone loves a good rivalry, make the trainers trash talk as well, because they both can, ask Mayweather to STOP *****ING ABOUT GLOVES, and most importantly STOP REHASHING THE SAME OLD POINT ABOUT FLOYD BEING RICH because its ok to have NEW content for your audience sometimes.

Comment

"Chino has all the tools to upset mayweather".. What a load of crap from garcia!! This is a phucking rematch!! Where was that set of tools chino has to upset Floyd in the first match up? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              "Chino has all the tools to upset mayweather".. What a load of crap from garcia!! This is a phucking rematch!! Where was that set of tools chino has to upset Floyd in the first match up? Lol
              He gave him tons of trouble. Just because you have the tools doesn't mean you can pull it off, comon evol, you're better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                The all-access shows are bore me to death.

I know how I could make this one interesting... make it about BOXING!

Show some training, sparring, interview the trainers, ASK CONTE WHAT PRODUCTS IS HE GIVING MAIDANA, ask SR why his son was so off last fight, make the fighters trash talk each other because everyone loves a good rivalry, make the trainers trash talk as well, because they both can, ask Mayweather to STOP *****ING ABOUT GLOVES, and most importantly STOP REHASHING THE SAME OLD POINT ABOUT FLOYD BEING RICH because its ok to have NEW content for your audience sometimes.
                Those shows are oriented towards casuals to get them hyped up. Casuals don't care about training routines and sessions.

Comment

I've given up on this show, same crap every time, floyd gettin messaged, driving around in a bently in the middle of the night, eating fried chicken . . . opponent living in some bungalow with a dog and training in some garage somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    in the locker room wrapped in a polythene bag

Comment

Working...
                    X