Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana trying to knee / kick Floyd Gif anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    he did what ever it takes to win, I have no problem with that, check your history of boxing go see some of Sandy Saddler Tactics against Willie Pep lol what Maidana was doing to Mayweather is NOTHING compared to that and others

My only problem is that people give Maidana a pass for his Tactics but then b1tch and complain about B-Hop and Ward Tactics. Khan and Wlad can punch and clinch and hold the back of the head but when Rigondeaux does it against Donaire just a few times people want to scream foul.
    Floyd's elbows though. That shot to maidanas throat

Comment

He should have been deducted a point.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Floyd's elbows though. That shot to maidanas throat
        Nothing worse than getting speared in a boxing match!

Comment

That was a commission approved knee

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            maidana wants to fight, so when you have someone using spoiling tactics like holding or pulling your head down or low blowing you, sometimes you have to respond with similar tactics

for e.g, floyd deserved this low blow for having low blowed maidana

notice how floyd cries about it to get the ref's/people's attention and maidana just gets pissed off
            you are kidding right?

how the hell could you tell that punch from floyd was low? its literally impossible to tell from that angle. even if you had to guess it looks clean, its an uppercut meaning it travels upwards before landing. but again its damn near impossible to tell, so i wont make a guess and pass it off as a fact the way you do.

floyd doesnt "cry" either, he does tell the ref but so what? thats what he should do. its easy for maidana to just foul floyd back because if it turns into a dirty brawl thats to his advantage. floyd is smart enough to understand that its not in his best interest at all for that to happen, so he lets the ref know whats going on instead.

it doesnt make him less tough, just more smart and the fact that you dont understand that makes you less smart yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I found it

Surprised he didn't DDT Floyd after the knee.

~

Comment

Midana just dont give a fk lol i like the guy hes a thug forreal, but its funny when he does it to floyd its praised, but anyone else does it thats all thats talked about when that particular boxer comes up smh! Dirty boxing is a part of the game but the knee was a going a lil too far

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  Surprised he didn't DDT Floyd after the knee.

~
                  I was expecting a stunner because Maidana is stone cold.

Comment

WOOOOOO MAIDANA! hes there to fight unlike some of these other *******

Comment

You people are all crazy for thinking that was a knee. That was Maidana using his knee to defend his groin from a low blow Floyd was going to throw.

You can clearly see Floyd's right hand in position to land a sneaky one on Maidana's nuts and Maidana just lifts his knee a little because he knows Floyd is a dirty mother ****er looking for a low blow to sneak in there.

Everyone hating on Chino and calling him dirty only because he's young, rich and Chinese

Comment

Working...
                      X