No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hryunov: Klitschko-Povetkin Well Worth The $23 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hryunov: Klitschko-Povetkin Well Worth The $23 Million

Russian promoter Vladimir Hryunov says the upcoming battle between WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs), and WBA "regular" champion Alexander Povetkin (25-0, 17KOs), was well worth the $23.2 million dollars that he bid to secure the promotional rights.

Hryunov is targeting the fight for a September date in Russia at the Olympiyskiy stadium, which holds over 70,000 fans. Hryunov is putting the show together with Russian businessman Andrei Ryabinsky.

[Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin about to beat dat ass
    Last edited by Hougigo; 05-13-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

23 million in counterfeit $100 supernotes if I know this Hyrunov as well as I think.

Comment

He'll at least break even on this fight, and will probably profit a few million. The Russian economy is going nuts right now and Moscow now has the highest cost of living in the world. 70,000 seats in Moscow is a lot of potential cash. Could be a record-setting gate, even if they don't sell out. The fight will do great ratings in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and Germany as well.

Comment

Klits better check their cheque properly and make sure it didn't bounce.

Comment

what I said before about some bussiness man that sponsors it and wants a good night?) I doub't they will make any profit though. Hopefully it's going to be a good night

Comment

Povetkin by robbery.

Comment

Working...
              X