Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - Big Trav dropping bombs on Mayweather and Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to listen but once he started talking about guys like Kirkland, Molina, Vanes, and Lara I hit X quick. Why do the uninformed make videos? We know the GBP,TR rivalry exist but with Floyd we pretend it doesnt.

Comment

I listened to 5 minutes of it and all I have to say is that people that don't know about boxing, shouldn't be making stupid videos on it.

Internet gives people a voice that shouldn't have one.

Comment

Cuss, Sigh nonsense and repeat

Talk Talk Talk with not a Damn thing to say...Deep sigh, breath in breath out speak a third of your sentence in cuss words...This is pathetic..

Comment

I guess the thing on boxingscene is to find people on youtube that are black that hate floyd and Bronner.

you dudes need to get a life. Its more to boxing them those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            3 people isn't a lot of people. A LOT of people would tell you the #1 guy there is Vazquez or Abril.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I saw more than three people around here trumpet that he was #1 but I guess since Broner beat the stuffing out of him he wasn't even top 5. OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              I guess the thing on boxingscene is to find people on youtube that are black that hate floyd and Bronner.

you dudes need to get a life. Its more to boxing them those 2.
              This hectari dude has been doing this for a little while now. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

3 people isn't a lot of people. A LOT of people would tell you the #1 guy there is Vazquez or Abril.

I saw more than three people around here trumpet that he was #1 but I guess since Broner beat the stuffing out of him he wasn't even top 5. OK...
                I thought DeMarco would show up to fight and gave him a shot but that wasn't the case. I never said he was the #1 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  I thought DeMarco would show up to fight and gave him a shot but that wasn't the case. I never said he was the #1 tho.

I like demarco and not hating on broner, but demarco got ranked #1 lw because he got lucky and beat linares on cuts in a fight he was losing. To me that made no sence at all but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Big Trav is like the Nick Diaz of youtube boxing/mma video predictions
                    I have been watching occasionally predictions on youtube since around 5 years and I never heard of this guy. I listen to a handful of people like bigragu, boxinginfo and sometimes dwyer (just for the fun of it ) or bloodboxing. But I never even came across that dude Big Trav.

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X