Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Paquiao nearly agreed to a 2010 fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yo did you guys hear about this portable music player that holds thousands of songs? I hear its smaller than the discman too! Made by some company called Orange or something.
    HAHAHAHAHA good one

Comment

I shaved my dog and taught him how to walk backwards....

Comment

I heard you can have internet on your cellphone, but i don't believe it, how the f/$" can you have internet without a wire

Comment

That is one HUGE wall of text. How is a person supposed to read that?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            That is one HUGE wall of text. How is a person supposed to read that?
            Not only is it a huge wall of text that nobody is going to read, it is a huge wall of text that nobody read when it was posted a year ago!

Comment

Did you hear about that kid Chicago took at #3 in the draft? Dude has got that clutch gene. If his jumper improves, forget it!
              go to 2:11

Comment

Ward refused extra testing. Hopkins refused as well. But their fights proceeded anyway. Floyd clearly saw something in Manny that scared him.

Comment

Did you hear about that kid Chicago took at #3 in the draft? Dude has got that clutch gene. If his jumper improves, forget it!
                  Curtis Enis?

Comment

Its official folks! Panasonic, has made a Laser Disc player that will play both sides of the disc without having to flip it mid-movie.

What are they going to come up with next; blankets with sleeves?!

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                      Its official folks! Panasonic, has made a Laser Disc player that will play both sides of the disc without having to flip it mid-movie.

What are they going to come up with next; blankets with sleeves?!
                      no way, they will let women be members at augusta national first.

Comment

Working...
                      X