• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting bro

These Puerto Rican fans went ham after the Wilder fight lmao

I had Herrera winning 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      I enjoy these type of videos and I'm sure others do as well so I thought I'd share these. I regret not recording the Juanma fight which was the highlight of the night.. the place went nutso.

^^ Crowd showed mad love for Wilder during the intro and KO but turned on him after the replay lol

^^ The crowd treated Danny like one of their own but it got quiet through the fight and the consensus was that he lost the fight. The crowd tried to pump up Danny but he would disappoint by not coming up with something solid. I'd have to watch the fight on TV but watching it live I had Herrera winning by 2-3 rounds.

Good stuff buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I enjoy these type of videos and I'm sure others do as well so I thought I'd share these. I regret not recording the Juanma fight which was the highlight of the night.. the place went nutso.

^^ Crowd showed mad love for Wilder during the intro and KO but turned on him after the replay lol

^^ The crowd treated Danny like one of their own but it got quiet through the fight and the consensus was that he lost the fight. The crowd tried to pump up Danny but he would disappoint by not coming up with something solid. I'd have to watch the fight on TV but watching it live I had Herrera winning by 2-3 rounds.
        thanks for the video. the crowd sure did turn on him... what was the crowd chanting?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          How did you react to the Wilder/Scott fight before the replay? Must of been crazy as ****.
          In all honesty, I turned around and shook my head at my brother like it looked strange (I remember reading a rumor about the fight being fixed during the week so I might have been biased). I thought it looked suspect.. Some stood quiet waiting for the replay but MOST applauded, screamed and cheered the KO up until the replay that is.

I was amazed at how much love he got even before the fight on his way to the ring. People standing up and showing mad support for Wilder... that all changed after the replays.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Nice. Hope the dive and robbery didn't ruin your night.

This angle shows perfectly that Wilder pulled that right hand and before anyone says it was the left hook, that was a slap partially blocked and thrown purely to put him toward the right. What a farce.
          Nah... I was mostly looking forward to the Juanma fight since he is on my fav fighters and that made the night for me man. I jumped and screamed like crazy, my voice got messed up because of it, it's Monday and I still haven't recovered it completely. I had been waiting for a Juanma victory like this for a while, specially after all the criticism/bashing he has gotten.

I was disappointed because it was my first time watching Wilder live and I wanted to see him in action for a few rounds.

Firtha took heavier / cleaner shots ... I refuse to believe this wasn't fixed. Then he started standing up right on 10... It just looked so fake to me man. Even after watching the angles posted in this thread.

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          People talking about Herrera vs Garcia was the robbery of the night imho it was deff the Juanma vs Ponce one that ref stopped it extremely quick while the dude was throwing and covering himself up, but probably the ref figured if he didn't jump in then he wasn't gonna have another even semi legit chance to give the fight to Juanma .
          I get you but the Canelo-Angulo stoppage was worse in comparison to Juanma-PDL. That first knockdown was just sick... After that he looked out of it.

BUT I agree that it was a bad stoppage... then again I am anti-stoppage unless the fighter can no longer get up which might be a little twisted but that's just me.

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Do you have a video of fans reaction to Danny's embarrassing boricua statement to end his interview? I'm legit embarrassed for the guy.
          NOO... the whole fight took any type of emotion I had heading into it so I put the phone away. Around the 6th or so you could hear people admit Herrera was winning the fight (and I'm taking about boricuas who were cheering him like crazy at the beginning). I heard a guy say why did he bother to come to PR lol, others pointed out how Herrera was just superior and most people shook their heads when the open scores were announced.

There were VERY few who actually believed Danny was ahead and let's remember this took place in PR.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          thanks for the video. the crowd sure did turn on him... what was the crowd chanting?
          Pendejo... which means a stupid / dumb person but in a very vulgar way lol.

They also told him to go to el carajo which is a vulgar way of saying gtfo / go to hell / etc lol.

And no problem to all who thanked for the videos!! Glad you enjoyed them. I got a few others like when the ring girl entered the ring people got more loud than for the fights. Everytime the girl would bend down to exit the ring the whole place would erupt lol.

Another funny story is that when people stood up in the ringside section, Juanma and his GF would have to turn around and look at the screen to see what was going on because they were both very short lol. Everybody blocked their vision.

Comment

Dang..... was it heard in the live broadcast? I was on mute

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Dang..... was it heard in the live broadcast? I was on mute
              What are you referring to, Hou??

Comment

I think either one of the Klitchko will dispatch 1 dimensional Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                X