Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Targets Mattthysse: I'm Willing To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott for President, love this dude, fights like a supervillain in jaw dropping fights and does not truely know stealth or long term guile, WAR PRESCOTT!!!

Comment

Lucas could do a lot worse than prescott IMO. He'll at least put up a better fight than Dallas jr.

Comment

i like this fight. prescott comes to fight every round. and we know what mathysse brings to the dance. make it happen. then the winner get garcia should he gets past judah. i'm not ruling out a judah victory regardless of his cowardly weak heart. those southpaws are sneaky. judah does have power and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
          Prescott for President, love this dude, fights like a supervillain in jaw dropping fights and does not truely know stealth or long term guile, WAR PRESCOTT!!!
          Preach brother

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx
            Prescott is willing to fight anyone..
            Wish we could say the same about Garcia.

Matthysse could be on top of the world but instead he has to settle for the Dallas Jr's and Prescott's. **** GBP and judges.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Don't know what Prescotts ever done to warrent a big fight lol

Comment

Prescott needs to work on his stamina. He lost to Mc Closkey and Alvarado due to poor stamina

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Prescott needs to work on his stamina. He lost to Mc Closkey and Alvarado due to poor stamina
                  I think its more to do with learning how to pace himself. I don't think he has bad stamina, when he smells blood he goes all out for the kill.

Comment

Prescott is a bum. Lucas KO's his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      khan and prescott should finally have a rematch imo
                      Prescott stops him (and maybe his career). Not a good fight for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X